PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Find Where Can I Buy This

RedDawn
02-14-2018, 02:12 PM
I need an access panel that's 14" x 27". Stores like Home Depot only carry them in 14" x 14". Does anyone know of a specialty store in Calgary where they'd have a larger selection of these? Don't want to buy it online because I want to be able to return it if it doesn't quite fit.

http://i68.tinypic.com/339nbx4.png

Mitsu3000gt
02-14-2018, 02:31 PM
You can return it to Amazon no questions asked if it doesn't fit, they even pay the return shipping. It's quick & easy.

RedDawn
02-14-2018, 02:35 PM
You can return it to Amazon no questions asked if it doesn't fit, they even pay the return shipping. It's quick & easy.

My understanding is that unless it says "Free Returns", I'd be on the hook for return shipping. I'd love to be wrong on this though so please correct me if I am.

Mitsu3000gt
02-14-2018, 02:46 PM
My understanding is that unless it says "Free Returns", I'd be on the hook for return shipping. I'd love to be wrong on this though so please correct me if I am.

If it's sold from Amazon like that one is, all you need to do is select a return reason that isn't your fault (i.e. it didn't fit) and you can instantly print a pre-paid shipping label to send it back. You don't have to elaborate, describe the issue, or talk to support staff first. It takes 10 seconds and you have a return label, slap it back on the box and drop off at any Canada Post. When they receive it, you get your refund.

If you select a reason like "didn't like the color" then they charge you for return shipping (or deduct it from your refund - your choice) but nothing prevents you from selecting a different reason, and in this case, if it didn't fit it wouldn't be your fault anyway.

dj_rice
02-14-2018, 02:47 PM
Have you tried AMRE Supply? They might have stuff like this

JordanEG6
02-14-2018, 03:54 PM

I just returned a VR kit for no reason other than it sucks. It's simply a click on "Return", print shipping label, tape it to the box it came in and go to Canada Post. No charge, no hassle. Once they get it back, they refund you the money within a week.

EDIT: Mitsu3000gt already explained this perfectly. My bad. But yeah, you shouldn't have any issue returning items to Amazon. I'd rather return things to Amazon than go back to a store, line up and go through customer service.

RedDawn
02-15-2018, 10:45 AM
If it's sold from Amazon like that one is, all you need to do is select a return reason that isn't your fault (i.e. it didn't fit) and you can instantly print a pre-paid shipping label to send it back. You don't have to elaborate, describe the issue, or talk to support staff first. It takes 10 seconds and you have a return label, slap it back on the box and drop off at any Canada Post. When they receive it, you get your refund.

If you select a reason like "didn't like the color" then they charge you for return shipping (or deduct it from your refund - your choice) but nothing prevents you from selecting a different reason, and in this case, if it didn't fit it wouldn't be your fault anyway.

Thanks.

Bought it off Amazon, based on what you said. Will see how this goes.