PDA

View Full Version : LF: Garage door experts in Edmonton (w/ new door, rails and install of opener)

JDMMAN
02-24-2018, 07:02 PM
So one of my relatives recently had the springs on the top of the door snap. Looking for an garage door expert in Edmonton (Capillano area)

It's an older detached single garage which opens up into an alley. (old metal door). Looking to replace this with something more modern and with insulation value.

It's always been a manual door, so will need to have the opener installed as well.

I believe the tracks will need to be replaced too due to the age and their "straightness".

Any recommendations?

shakalaka
02-25-2018, 12:40 AM
Hey drop me a PM. I have a relative who’s in the garage door business and I can forward you his contact information and you can see if he can help.

ipeefreely
02-25-2018, 01:32 PM
I used overheaddoor.ca (https://overheaddoor.ca) to fix my poorly install door. :thumbsup:

Friendly younger guy was quick and efficient. Figured out what was wrong and came up with a solution.

I was able to deal with them via email which was a huge plus for me (I hate having to call in and explain everything 20 times to different people... :whipped: )

JDMMAN
02-25-2018, 05:54 PM
Thanks guys!