PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Likes That I didn't Like??

BensonTT
03-07-2018, 11:11 AM
Hey guys, anyone know how I can fix this? For some reason my Facebook keeps liking pages and post that I never did clicked like and its getting pretty annoying. I changed my password and unlinked apps associated with my Facebook and its still doing it.. I contacted Facebook numerous time and they haven't even gotten back to me..

94CoRd
03-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Have you 'Liked' pages in the past?

I'm not sure how it exactly works, but I always find the same people like the same posts/pages. For example, its always the same people in my friends group liking best buy or sport chek posts. I've also seen an instance where a deceased friend 'Liked' a page after he was no longer with us, again, strengthening my belief that if you like something once, it continues to like it.

BensonTT
03-07-2018, 11:35 AM
No the likes that I didn't liked is usually some weird organization or some kid in India that I have no clue who they are lol

GingeRRRBeef
03-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Go to your Settings >> Apps and double check which apps you've given your FB login access to.

BensonTT
03-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Go to your Settings >> Apps and double check which apps you've given your FB login access to.

Thanks will double check when I get home

Thaco
03-07-2018, 03:17 PM
i know people who do this all the time accidentally while scrolling through their feed, the swipe of the scroll is sometimes interpreted as a click and most people swipe on the left side of the screen where the like buttons are.

NissanFanBoy
03-07-2018, 08:18 PM
i know people who do this all the time accidentally while scrolling through their feed, the swipe of the scroll is sometimes interpreted as a click and most people swipe on the left side of the screen where the like buttons are.

Is this true, I always with scroll my right hand... I'm right handed.

What are you doing with your dominant hand while you scroll with your left hand?? Lol