PDA

View Full Version : Anybody doing english major or is generally just good with english? (Essay help)

nismodrifter
03-25-2004, 07:17 PM
I have an essay due next week (On wednesday..) and this is the first "take-home" essay that I am doing in University for an english class. I REALLY need to do good on this assignment (worth 30% of my grade) and I am pretty sure that my high school bullshit essay style (which got me 90-100%) will not get me the same marks in university.

I am going to be doing my essay on Wuthering Heights and I was wondering if anybody here (who is actually smart with english ;) ) would be willing to proof read/edit my essay if you have some free time.

I'll have the essay done by like Sunday night and would really appreciate if somebody would be willing to just take a couple mins of their time and read over/make corrections/suggestions as to improve my essay.

I can send the essay via e-mail (word document)

Your help will truly be appreciated.

thich
03-25-2004, 08:55 PM
ludelvr is an english major... iirc

403Gemini
03-25-2004, 09:50 PM
[email protected]

its been about 1 1/2 yrs since ive read wutherheights but at least ill be a person who knows what your talkin about ;) id be willing to check it out, and get my sis to read it (she is an english major and now finishing up her education degree and i was plannin on being an english major)

hope i can help :)

nismodrifter
03-26-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
[email protected]

its been about 1 1/2 yrs since ive read wutherheights but at least ill be a person who knows what your talkin about ;) id be willing to check it out, and get my sis to read it (she is an english major and now finishing up her education degree and i was plannin on being an english major)

I'll send it to that e-mail address once I am done.

Thanks for your help :) I really appreciate it

and as for leo bein able to do it.....I am pretty sure I'd get kicked out of university if I handed in a "ludelvr edited" essay :rofl: :rofl: :D

LUDELVR
03-26-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by thich
ludelvr is an english major... iirc

Engrish Grad Thunk U berry Much!! ;) ;) :rofl:

LUDELVR
03-26-2004, 12:34 AM
[email protected]

Who's your sister? Is she in the Ed program at the U of C? Furthermore...is she cute?:dunno:

88CRX
03-26-2004, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Who's your sister? Is she in the Ed program at the U of C? Furthermore...is she cute?:dunno:

lol :rofl: :rofl: thats great

403Gemini
03-26-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

yea shes in the ed program and furthermore shes gettin married next year ;) shes been with her b/f for 6 yrs so good luck man heh

girlRACER
03-26-2004, 02:53 AM
When would you need the essay back?

I am good friends with an English Instructor at Devry. He edits all my essays for me. I can get him to look at your essay if you want.

nismodrifter
03-26-2004, 09:55 AM
I need it back by tuesday night as its due on wednesday mornign at 9am....

nismodrifter
03-28-2004, 03:42 PM
shit...not sure if I can finish this stuff by tonight :(

403gemini: plz check your pm

LUDELVR
03-28-2004, 06:51 PM

yea shes in the ed program and furthermore shes gettin married next year ;) shes been with her b/f for 6 yrs so good luck man heh

haha, I wasn't trying to get a piece, but now that you mention that she's getting married....hmmm...it's like forbidden fruit!:drool:
haha, I wouldn't mind mowing that lawn...especially after 6 years! haha :devil:

Anyway, I just wanted to see if I knew her. What's her name?