PDA

View Full Version : LF Recommendations for drywall mudding/taping/sanding

BerserkerCatSplat
03-27-2018, 01:07 PM
So I've finally got the last of the drywall up in my basement, and while I've done some mudding in the past I'd rather get a pro to do it this time around before I start painting. Does anyone have a recommendation for someone that does this? It doesn't need to be a big outfit or anything, even just someone who does it as a side gig would be great, even preferable. I have all the supplies (corner bead, tape, etc.) already so it would be a labour-only job.

craigcd
03-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Where are you located? I have a good guy.... just finished mine and done a bunch of friends and family also. Works for a larger company but does side gigs in the evening.

88CRX
03-27-2018, 08:00 PM
Where are you located? I have a good guy.... just finished mine and done a bunch of friends and family also. Works for a larger company but does side gigs in the evening.

I need someone to finish a garage, it has 1 coat of mud but needs another coat and sanding and paint. Had high ceilings or else I'd do it myself.

ercchry
03-27-2018, 08:04 PM
My buddy from way back does this, also a car guy. His company is interior revolution. He has done all of my drywall work over the years

craigcd
03-27-2018, 08:27 PM
Send me a PM and I will give you his contact info. He lives in Airdrie so I think he prefers to be in NW Calgary/Airdrie but sure he will consider anything.

He actually did my brothers garage that sounds similar to yours.

Sorath
03-27-2018, 08:39 PM
message spikers on here. he's done a few odd ball jobs for beyonders including myself in the past

EnRichii
03-27-2018, 11:27 PM
Send me a PM and I will give you his contact info. He lives in Airdrie so I think he prefers to be in NW Calgary/Airdrie but sure he will consider anything.

He actually did my brothers garage that sounds similar to yours.

Does he do stipple too? like knock down ceilings and such? PM me his info too if hes coming so highly recommended plz.

spike98
03-28-2018, 08:27 AM
Also interested, ill have a mud/tape/knock down job come the summer. Whole basement.

superflychief
03-28-2018, 09:08 PM
If anybody is still needing contacts, I am a painter and work with a great taper who does all types of ceilings as well. PM for contact info.

Greg

BerserkerCatSplat
04-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Thanks for all the suggestions!

prae
04-02-2018, 10:05 AM
Let us know how it works out. I've got a basement finishing job this year so I'll be curious to hear.

spike98
01-09-2019, 09:57 AM
Looking to finish the basement in my house and am in need of someone to hang, mud and tape drywall. Also looking for knock down on the ceiling as well. Finding a reputable and recommended business has been impossible so far. Must work out in cochrane.

Thanks