PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 300ZX TwinTurbo

dconz
03-30-2018, 12:32 PM
$14,500 obo

1990 Nissan 300ZX
TwinTurbo.
134,000 original kms
3rd owner, purchased from the Red Deer Nissan Dealership. Original owner kept this for the first 13 years, second owner only 6 months and I have owned it since.

* 5 speed manual
* IPP Stage 3 Race Engine build
* UR UD crank pulley
* Greddy EBC (boost controller)
* Polished Upper Plenum (internal polish also)
* HKS Hardpipes
* ZEMulator management
* PLX M300 Wideband O2
* NISMO 555 Injectors
* 3" divorced Downpipes 3"
* 3" Labree full pipes, no cats
* Brembo rotors
* Stillen Top Speed short shifter
* Stillen Side Mount Intercollers
* Dupree Subframe spacers
* Enkei 18" with Avon rubber
* RPS 6puck Max clutch
* RPS Segmented lightweight Flywheel
* JWT Sport 530's Ball Bearing turbos
* Dual pop intake (Ashspec dualz)
* Mike Smith incon manifolds
* Koyo Triple core racing radiator

Here is the story on this build:

The engine, turbos, manifolds, intake, exhaust, Full wiring harness, boost controller, radiator and more are all brand new. There is 1 hour of run time on the motor and I am having an idling problem, the boost controller is not installed yet.

The idle problem may be simple but I have no more time to complete this project and forced to sell it as is, I am leaving the country and do not want to store it for the years I am gone. The engine, turbos, manifolds, exhaust, boost controller, dualz intake are all brand new and cost me $15k alone. A little more labour on this and the car is a steal. It can be started and heard running but cannot be driven until the idle problem is worked out and boost controller is installed. It would need to be picked up on a flat deck.

Additional pics here >> https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsZ_1r28B1EIiUaXBAwL7tdgqN0X

Here is the engine build from Import Parts Pro. > http://www.importpartspro.com/st2vgloblni3.html

B16EJ8
04-05-2018, 09:27 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (https://forums.beyond.ca/faq.php?faq=tos#faq_generalrules) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

dconz
04-23-2018, 09:08 AM
Bump for Price reduction - 14,500

dconz
05-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Bump for another price reduction, down to 2 months before I leave the country.

dconz
05-22-2018, 09:34 AM
Car is gone to Edmonton to be finished and stored. It is still for sale but once the idle issue is resolved and boost controller is installed the price is going back to $20K. I can still be reached via this thread if anyone is interested and I will put you in touch with my friend who is storing it for me while I am out of the country. I will let it go right now as is with the minor idle problems for $12 before it goes into the shop for the final fix up but you will need to get in touch with me ASAP before that happens.

BTW it can be driven just not for any distance and with no boost since the break in period is no where near complete and there will be no test pilots looking to light 'em up.

This setup is good for 550rwhp on pump gas closer to 600rwhp on race fuel. Everything is top of the line and there are no cheap parts on this Z.