PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a China/Russian/Other credit card?

eblend
04-04-2018, 07:23 AM
Hi guys,

So trying to buy some circus tickets in Moscow for my upcoming trip in a few months, and they only accept the credit cards for payment from the countries below, which is weird given that the sites are in Russian and English. Anyways, anyone happen to have one and want to do me a solid and help out, I will e-transfer the CAD equivalent.

Thanks

EDIT: Any of these countries will work Here is a list of supported countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Greece, Cyprus, China, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, UAE, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden."

ganesh
04-04-2018, 09:23 AM
If no one here has Russian CC , let me know. I work with bunch of Russians and I can ask around and see whether they are willing to help.

eblend
04-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Thanks. I will try a few more things here, and failing that, I might take you up on your offer.

eblend
04-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Hi guys, found out the list of accepted countries for credit cards, wondering if anyone on here has any credit cards from these countries, China is on there!

Here is a list of supported countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Greece, Cyprus, China, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, UAE, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden."

Kobe
04-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Hi guys, found out the list of accepted countries for credit cards, wondering if anyone on here has any credit cards from these countries, China is on there!

Here is a list of supported countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Greece, Cyprus, China, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, UAE, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden."

PM Me when you need it done if you haven't found anyone and it's urgent.

I'd rather not be a 3rd party but I'm sure someone from Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland or Sweden will do it for you - they might charge 1 or 2% more for their time.

I'll also be in Poland in a month and can find someone if it's not that expensive.

Ship me BTC @ the time and I'll get it done for you at cost, what is the rough price it will cost?

J-hop
04-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Start emailing random Russian emails.

“Greetings, I am a Canadian Prince seeking your help. I wish to come to your country and visit a circus, unfortunately my credit is tied up in Canadian credit cards....”