PDA

View Full Version : Dear, Mr......

serusnak
03-25-2004, 10:47 PM
Dear, Mr. black/blue chev/gmc truck (not sure what year?? late 90's, i think) with a lift kit and big ass tires, and alezzeas (how the fuck do you spell it?) driver,

I saw you at the lights by mac's/union jack's. There's a school across the street, so I usually drive a little slower there because of the kids (it was around 3 o clock). You were in the right lane and up ahead the two lanes become one lane, so I knew that you would be shooting for the lane up ahead. There was a car in front of me, I think it was a malibu or something like that, you both tried to race as the malibu driver wouldn't let you cut him off. You ended up going a little too fast and you of course won, but there were a pedestrian crosswalk right up ahead, with the lights flashing over head. Two kids were crossing the street and you almost ran them over. That really pissed me off, I would have followed the you and bitched at you but I had to wait for the kids to get to the other side. If you own that truck, for gods sake, don't speed in a fucking neighborhood with a school nearby at 3 o clock, you fucking idiot. Go race on a highway or at least a main road.

Asshole.

sleeper
03-26-2004, 12:08 AM
I hate idiots like that. there is a playground zone just beside my work I see so many dumb asses drive threw there like maniacs its sick :guns: People never learn. Playground zone =30km.

illeagle
03-26-2004, 12:17 AM
that's careless, I bet if You did that to him, you'd find yourself buying new glass for your car.. I bet he diden't even get that far ahead after all that speeding.. too bad, some never learn until it's too late:whipped:

403Gemini
03-26-2004, 01:24 AM
i live infront of a playground zone and it literally SICKENS me seeing how many people rip through it on weekdays at like 3 pm. makes me almost wanna stand in middle of the road and see if they stop, if not, well i have 10 grand of debt i wanna get rid of ;)

serusnak
03-26-2004, 11:27 AM
I know... imagine if he hit the kids, and ran, I'd have his plate in a heart beat. I would have his head served on a silver plate for the cops. :guns:

serusnak
03-26-2004, 11:34 AM
that's careless, I bet if You did that to him, you'd find yourself buying new glass for your car.. I bet he diden't even get that far ahead after all that speeding.. too bad, some never learn until it's too late

you mean if I went after him? I'd report him and get him to replace my windshield... i need a new windsheild anyway... and that wouldn't be a smart thing for him to really, the proper authorities will have to step in and they will find out what he did that prompted this incident.... yup.

(sorry for replying twice in a row):(

QuasarCav
03-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Uh, it sucks bad when that happens. there was a guy last night in a late model GM pickup. ON the offramp from deerfoot to glenmore he was trying to dial a cell # while taking the steep corner. He hit the rocks and showered me with pebbles.

Luckily no damage, when I drove beside him and motioned to hang-up his phone he fingered me. Lets just say he tailgated me to whole way home (very slowly of course).

rc2002
03-26-2004, 12:12 PM
That's not cool to be speeding in playground zones when school let's out. :guns:

And some people can handle cell phones and driving at the same time but the majority of people (from my experiences) can't. Especially women (again from my experiences)... Fines should double if they're caused when a person is on the phone.

Strider
03-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Fines should double if they're caused when a person is on the phone.

they should automatically add "driving w/o due care and attention" if there's a cell phone involved

Melinda
03-26-2004, 02:52 PM
IMO driving while on the phone should be illegal

QuasarCav
03-26-2004, 03:06 PM
sorry for whoring, i think there is already a thread on cell phone driving. It just seems relevant in light of the first post:angel:

BTW: he was smoking too, no if only he could kill himself instead of the rest of us!!

Ducati
03-26-2004, 08:59 PM
No. He proved what a MAN he is. Big and tough, like his truck. He dont need to concern himself with other people, because he is IMPORTANT. Little kids in a crosswalk? Haw Haw Haw. D'uh! Kill em all let GOD sort em out HAW HAW HAW. He WON the impromptu little drag race. He must be a BETTER TYPE of HUMAN BEING than that pitiful misbegotten insect in the Malibu. What an impressive display of supermanliness. Grunt!

Thats why I am so fucking glad I don't live in Alberta (or rural BC for that matter) To many inbred dumbos in big trucks with brain damage from breathing too much methane out there on the farm.

serusnak
03-27-2004, 01:50 AM
hey, calgary isn't all farm ... every city has its share of assholes just as much as rural areas.

Ducati
03-28-2004, 02:38 AM
Yeah, I know. You've been to Surrey, I's sure...

Dave P
03-28-2004, 05:03 AM
haha

I live across the street from the school in question..

This story doesnt even come close to half the fucked up shit i have seen drivers do

403Gemini
03-28-2004, 11:37 AM
im willing to bet hes from okotoks ;) lol