View Full Version : Formula 1 2018 Chinese Grand Prix

phreezee
04-14-2018, 09:03 AM
Ferrari half a second faster than Mercedes on a power track. :eek:
Vettel's year?!?!:banghead:
Wish Kimi had got that pole.

tonytiger55
04-14-2018, 09:49 AM
Greetings from Hanoi mother bitches.....
Hell...I might finally be able to watch a race!

This season could be like Episode V of Star Wars....Count Von Messerschmitt Fights back.. then you could have the screams of the ugly Goomba in the background screaming... Noooooooo....

Npham... where are you..? Come hither and show your love for the Goomba in his defence... give us entertains..

Im on a 12 hour night bus tomorrow and I got a case of the shits. Fun times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3LdMAqUMnM

npham
04-14-2018, 11:24 AM
I'm not that big of a fan of Hamilton, but I find your hatred of him hilarious that's all. Being objective must be tough for you.

diamondedge
04-15-2018, 12:22 AM
LOL the braking board marker fell down at the hairpin just now hahaha

Team_Mclaren
04-15-2018, 01:47 AM
holyyy fuffuuucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ALONZOOOOOOOOO

Finally something to cheer about in the last 3+ years

rage2
04-15-2018, 02:01 AM
Boring first half. Left the bar to hear back to hotel. Saw SC on the way to room. Finished it off edge of the seat. Did not disappoint.

BigDL
04-15-2018, 02:08 AM
SC for max entertainment.

tonytiger55
04-15-2018, 03:28 AM
FFS I missed the race..
I went and got a massage. I honestly don't know if it was a massage or that I paid someone to kick the shit outa me. No happy ending though.. I went and got ice cream in a waffle after to cheer myself up.

I was walking back to my hostel to watch the race and I got talking to some random at a coffee shop. Bugger... oh well next race. I might order some fries while I wait for the night bus. Stomach is holding up so far.

Rage.. You staying at a hotel..? Where in the world are you..?

phreezee
04-15-2018, 09:03 AM
Unbelievable race! Happy for Daniel.

Disappointed the Mercedes did not have an on track pass this race past the first lap. They have some work to do.

Fernando was understandably excited to pass Vettel, but he was a bit aggressive.

schocker
04-15-2018, 01:00 PM
This race was nuts. Could pull the ol' conspiracy theory on toro rosso :rofl:
Perfect strategy by redbull and some shit driving by max into seb but at least he admitted fault. That just the kind of randomness the safety car brings. Ferrari threw away kimi's race trying to get seb past bottas btu then he came back to podium anyways.

npham
04-15-2018, 01:58 PM
What a fucking thrilling last half of the race. Max is fun to watch, but I wouldn't want to be Horner having to deal with him.

Buster
04-15-2018, 04:16 PM
Finally watched it. So good.

Is Vettel becoming less of a prick? The post race interviews last week, and then he was pretty fair to Max today post-race.

killramos
04-15-2018, 05:14 PM
Finally watched it. So good.

Is Vettel becoming less of a prick? The post race interviews last week, and then he was pretty fair to Max today post-race.

Humility is a good for a guy.

rage2
04-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Rage.. You staying at a hotel..? Where in the world are you..?
Edmonton. Living it up. :rofl:

phreezee
04-16-2018, 07:59 AM
I think Vettel has really learnt that hot-headedness cost him the WDC last year and has taken it to heart.
He seems to have the focus to win the WDC this year. Lewis, not so much.

gmc72
04-16-2018, 08:13 AM
Red Bull got lucky with the timing of the safety car and took full advantage of it. Ricardo was unstoppable!!!!

Max let his youth and inexperience show, but when he learns to control that, he will be amazing!!

Hamilton seems like a whiner this season, but that's what happens when your car isn't designed to run in traffic. Of course for the past few years, they haven't had to. There's supposed to be new aero for the car coming for the next race. Maybe that will help.

I liked how Kimmi handled himself this weekend. He was disappointed that he didn't get the pole, and probably upset of his role (slow Hamilton). But he stayed the course and was rewarded with a podium finish.

rage2
04-16-2018, 08:16 AM
Fair to say Ferrari has the better car right now, at least in qualifying. Lewis is overdriving in qualifying hence the poor results. To be fair they’re both only 11 points apart, Vettel with a lucky result in Aus and unlucky in China.

tonytiger55
04-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Edmonton. Living it up. :rofl:

:rofl:

gmc72
04-16-2018, 10:35 AM
I love how this picture sums up the race (from AutoBlog) :):)

Ricardo is living it up while Kimmi and Bottas look less than impressed!!!

klumsy_tumbler
04-17-2018, 02:28 PM
My new desktop background:

https://i.redd.it/4hv6q5oqfhs01.png

OTown
04-18-2018, 09:46 PM
Awesome race. Really hoping theres more like this in the future. Heres hoping to a Baku 2.0 from last year again!