PDA

View Full Version : RECOVERED: Cube Van (BKD-2188)

racerocco
05-06-2018, 11:41 AM
My Ford cube van was stolen from beside my house this morning, thinking about 5am. Would love the help of the beyond community!

Plate number BKD 2188

It's kinda distinctive, it's a white 2000 Ford e350 cube, with a special 5' high box, so a lot lower profile than any van I've seen. Has faded advertising for an asbestos removal company on the back roll up, and aluminum alloys. Also happen to have all my welding stuff in the back as I was fixing a buddy's race car yesterday!

Was taken in the Coventry Hills area.

Any sightings please let me or the police know, thank you!
Arlyn

spikerS
05-06-2018, 12:31 PM
just curious, do you park your van on the side of a house on a gravel pad along the main circle in Coventry?

racerocco
05-06-2018, 01:26 PM
Yep. That's me.

spikerS
05-06-2018, 02:26 PM
That sucks dude, I drive by your place every day, envious of that pad thinking i could park a nice trailer there.

I will keep an eye out.

Tik-Tok
05-06-2018, 02:34 PM
That sucks dude, I drive by your place every day, envious of that pad thinking i could park a nice trailer there.

I will keep an eye out.

Well it's freed up now! :rofl:

racerocco
05-06-2018, 02:51 PM
i hope not for long:cry:
Im kinda screwed, had most of my equipment in there
and if you make a pad like it, make it a tad wider and a lot more level, its a bitch backing the race trailer in there

spikerS
05-06-2018, 05:59 PM
GRabbed the pic off facebook for you

racerocco
05-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Thank you! Forgot to post it here... it's definitely unique. I don't think I've ever seen another one with a low box like this

racerocco
05-08-2018, 07:37 PM
So my lucky day! Van was recovered today in Bowness, most of the big ticket items were still inside, just the easy to pawn hand tools gone. van was towed to a shop for some repairs and an inspection, but over all a good outcome in my books.

spikerS
05-08-2018, 08:02 PM
So my lucky day! Van was recovered today in Bowness, most of the big ticket items were still inside, just the easy to pawn hand tools gone. van was towed to a shop for some repairs and an inspection, but over all a good outcome in my books.

glad to hear it! Let me know if you want to wire in an immobilizer. :thumbsup:

racerocco
05-08-2018, 08:27 PM
Well luckily, the thieves decided to rip off the dash cam and the antenna for my remote starter, so it will be going back for an upgrade that will for sure include an immobilizer! Have a few other ideas for improving security, these things are just too easy to steal. Looks like KMS has some of the right things on sale right now...