PDA

View Full Version : LF: Good Landscape Company

Cagare
05-10-2018, 11:58 AM
I am looking to potentially entirely hardscape my inner city back yard with some other grading improvements, in the NW. Looking for good companies to get some quotes from.

Any thoughts, opinions on landsape companies would be appreciated.

ExtraSlow
05-10-2018, 12:12 PM
How big of an area and any walls higher than 2'? I have some experience with brickwork and there are other beyonder who also do.

Cagare
05-10-2018, 02:52 PM
How big of an area and any walls higher than 2'? I have some experience with brickwork and there are other beyonder who also do.

Likely no walls, if any pretty small. Area for stone may be between 250-350 square feet maybe, depends on layout. I was thinking about building a pergola myself.

G-ZUS
05-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Following

ExtraSlow
05-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Brickwork isn't hard, just a pain in the ass and usually a lot of time. Sort of thing almost anyone can do themselves evenings and weekends if that's your inclination.

Cagare
05-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Brickwork isn't hard, just a pain in the ass and usually a lot of time. Sort of thing almost anyone can do themselves evenings and weekends if that's your inclination.

I am fully capable of the entire job myself, and I agree with you entirely. There are just some things in life I prefer not to do because of the amount of time they take, that I would rather pay someone else to do them because I can afford to. That and soil removal, moving in granular, and stone and all that sort of stuff with a single guy on a wheel barrow on an inner city property doesn't sound like a good time.

Now, if the prices are outrageous to have someone else do it I may change my tune. That's why I am looking at quotes right now.

ExtraSlow
05-10-2018, 10:05 PM
10-4. Your approach is sensible and valid.