PDA

View Full Version : Lineups (or no lineups) at Made by Marcus

Pages : [1] 2

CompletelyNumb
06-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Made by Marcus has a perpetual 50 person lineup going down the block every time I cruise by. Needless to say I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I can't imagine it's worth the wait, unless it's also unbelievably cheap.

Mitsu3000gt
06-05-2018, 09:39 AM
What surprised me the most about MBM is how low-calorie it is compared to other "premium" ice creams. They claim 150 cal per serving (125ml) which compares rather favorably to around 380 cal for something like Hagaan Daz or Ben & Jerry's or other typical supermarket pints. I suspect Village is a lot higher calorie too just because it tastes like they use a lot more cream, where MBM first ingredient is milk. I also think they freeze it at super low temps because it's very smooth.

Lots of shops trying to be the next Village or MBM, none I've been to are anywhere near as good IMHO. I always buy pints because I don't like waiting in big lines at Village - never seen a bad lineup at MBM though, always just walk right in even in warm evenings. Village can get so bad I have just turned around and left before haha. The one on 10th ave can get lined up WELL into the cul-de-sac and the one in Brittania I have seen lined up onto the road North towards sandy beach.

The soft serve is amazing. I get it with strawberry dip.

We went today at 5pm and there was no line up. We must’ve beat everyone else by having dessert for dinner.

I've been to MBM probably 10 times this Spring so far, we went lots when it was super hot 1-2 weeks ago, I've yet to see a lineup there more than a few people long. There is also a location opening up in West Hillhurst/Kensington (RIP Amato Gelato). Hopefully it stays that way because I love their ice cream haha. If you're buying a pint though you can just walk right in past everyone, but I always feel guilty.

suntan
06-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Fuck, I drove by MBM a few days ago and the line up was gigantic. Scuttled that plan.

Rocket1k78
06-05-2018, 02:58 PM
never seen a bad lineup at MBM though, always just walk right in even in warm evenings.

LOL now i know you're really out to lunch. Ill do the loser lap on 17 when its nice and warm and that place has always been lined up way out the door.

Mitsu3000gt
06-05-2018, 03:51 PM
LOL now i know you're really out to lunch. Ill do the loser lap on 17 when its nice and warm and that place has always been lined up way out the door.

So...you're going to tell me what I have and haven't seen based on a lap that you occasionally drive, giving you what, a 10 second point of reference? Give me a break. It is not busy 100% of the time every single day when it's nice out - if you actually believe that, I don't even know what to tell you.

I have never seen MBM as busy as I have seen the 10th ave Village. Maybe it gets just as bad, I just haven't seen it - that's all I can say. To date, I have never waited a long time in line at MBM which is awesome because I am starting to like it more than Village.

I was there last night too, I was maybe 4th in line around 7pm, some people sitting outside but not in line. I drove down Elbow on the way home and Village didn't have a line outside either, wasn't a popular day (or time) for ice cream I guess. You are probably seeing the group of people who stand and eat it out front because there isn't much room inside. But you would know best regarding what I have seen based on your occasional drive-by's :rofl: Maybe you can get out your crystal ball and let me know what the wait will be before I go next time.

suntan
06-05-2018, 04:43 PM
You're a lucky motherfucker; go get some lottery tickets.

max_boost
06-05-2018, 06:19 PM
MBM is always lined up out the door each time I drive by around 9-10pm. It was lined up out the door in winter too (WTF) lol

dirtsniffer
06-05-2018, 11:25 PM

you have a harley?

jwslam
06-06-2018, 08:36 AM
Made by Marcus has a perpetual 50 person lineup going down the block every time I cruise by. Needless to say I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I can't imagine it's worth the wait, unless it's also unbelievably cheap.
They sell pints at Bridgeland Market

Rocket1k78
06-06-2018, 12:57 PM
a 10 second point of reference? Give me a break. It is not busy 100% of the time every single day when it's nice out - if you actually believe that, I don't even know what to tell you.

Did i say they were busy 100% of the time every single day? i specifically quoted the part where you said the warm evenings lol And do you really need more than a couple seconds to notice a line out the door lol

Made by Marcus has a perpetual 50 person lineup going down the block every time I cruise by.

MBM is always lined up out the door each time I drive by around 9-10pm. It was lined up out the door in winter too (WTF) lol

You're a lucky motherfucker; go get some lottery tickets.

Maybe were the unlucky 4 and just have shit luck lol

you have a harley?

I kinda almost did, Harley almost bought Ducati lol

Or is it?
http://www.homemadehints.com/imgs/breyers-not-natural-ice-cream.jpg

We've done that actual test with the breyers and it really doesnt melt even after 2 days. the stuff on the bowl melted a bit but the top of the scoop looked the same as the pic after 2 days sitting.

Mitsu3000gt
06-06-2018, 02:31 PM
Maybe were the unlucky 4 and just have shit luck lol

Or, what if, within these incredibly small sample sizes with visits spanning multiple months, sometimes it's busy, sometimes it isn't? What if their busy periods go in waves throughout the day or evening like every other shop? Like I said, it's possible you could have been seeing the people gathered out front eating, and not the actual line if you just glanced over for a couple seconds driving by - there is very limited room inside to eat and people go stand right outside the door and eat their ice cream. Or maybe I should just tell you what you saw instead, because that's a reasonable and sane thing to do :rofl: Maybe I've been lucky with the lines, maybe I haven't, who knows - I'm not about to tell other people what they experienced. Give it a rest man, your desperate attempts at trolling are getting more obvious and cringe-worthy. When I've been there so far this year, it wasn't super busy, when a few others have, sounds like they encountered more of a line - how is that so difficult to comprehend? Maybe next time I go there I will be in a massive line, maybe I wont. Maybe everyone in this thread (gasp) wasn't there at the exact same times? Your argument is literally that you drove by, saw how busy it was at a very specific point in time, and therefore it had to have been busy when someone else went even at a different time, otherwise it's BS. Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds? I will take a pic of the line (or lack of) next time I am there so you can tell me again what I did and did not see :facepalm:

Disoblige
06-06-2018, 02:40 PM
Yo, you two should just go grab a cone together and hug it out. No one wants to read this shit.

suntan
06-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Or, what if, within these incredibly small sample sizes with visits spanning multiple months, sometimes it's busy, sometimes it isn't? What if their busy periods go in waves throughout the day or evening like every other shop? Like I said, it's possible you could have been seeing the people gathered out front eating, and not the actual line if you just glanced over for a couple seconds driving by - there is very limited room inside to eat and people go stand right outside the door and eat their ice cream. Or maybe I should just tell you what you saw instead, because that's a reasonable and sane thing to do :rofl: Maybe I've been lucky with the lines, maybe I haven't, who knows - I'm not about to tell other people what they experienced. Give it a rest man, your desperate attempts at trolling are getting more obvious and cringe-worthy. When I've been there so far this year, it wasn't super busy, when a few others have, sounds like they encountered more of a line - how is that so difficult to comprehend? Maybe next time I go there I will be in a massive line, maybe I wont. Maybe everyone in this thread (gasp) wasn't there at the exact same times? Your argument is literally that you drove by, saw how busy it was at a very specific point in time, and therefore it had to have been busy when someone else went even at a different time, otherwise it's BS. Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds? I will take a pic of the line (or lack of) next time I am there so you can tell me again what I did and did not see :facepalm:

Whar paragraphs?

Xtrema
06-06-2018, 03:13 PM
The secret of going to MBM without line up? Go when school is in.

School's out? Line up.

Rocket1k78
06-06-2018, 04:04 PM
Give it a rest man, your desperate attempts at trolling are getting more obvious and cringe-worthy

Its still working on you for some reason:thumbsup:

flipstah
06-06-2018, 11:14 PM
Yo, you two should just go grab a cone together and hug it out. No one wants to read this shit.

Or we see a fight and bet ice cream on who wins

CompletelyNumb
06-07-2018, 12:08 AM
Went to MBM tonight around 9. Line up to the stop sign.

rage2
06-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Went to MBM tonight around 9. Line up to the stop sign.
Are you sure you were in the right line and not lined up with people standing outside eating ice cream? :rofl:

flipstah
06-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Are you sure you were in the right line and not lined up with people standing outside eating ice cream? :rofl:

bwhahhahahaa

Rocket1k78
06-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Im glad im not the only one who thinks mitsus crazy for even suggesting that lol Theres no mistaking a tightly packed uniform line of people holding nothing for people enjoying their ice cream.

rage2
06-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Im glad im not the only one who thinks mitsus crazy for even suggesting that lol Theres no mistaking a tightly packed uniform line of people holding nothing for people enjoying their ice cream.
I don't think he's crazy. I just like picking on him here and there. :)

max_boost
06-08-2018, 11:28 AM
I go to Nandos 2-3x a week and again last night 1030pm, MBM lined up out the door lol not to the corner but half the distance.

suntan
06-08-2018, 11:47 AM
I go to Nandos 2-3x a week and again last night 1030pm, MBM lined up out the door lol not to the corner but half the distance.

Those were simply people waiting for Blonde Clothing to open the next morning.

msommers
06-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Beyond never disappoints what it's capable of argueing about :rofl:

dino_martini
06-10-2018, 11:17 AM
Every time I've gone by Made By Marcus it has a huge lineup, even in like February. It had better be the best damn ice cream of my life to get me to wait in a line up like that.

schurchill39
06-11-2018, 12:30 PM
I've tried to take my wife to MBM a few times now and any time we've tried to go there has always been a huge line up. I do not like anything enough to wait in a line up that long even if it was free. I am sure its good stuff, but the line up is ridiculous.

schocker
06-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Here is a hot tip for mbm
https://www.madebymarcus.ca/where-to-buy

A++ thread though :rofl:

C4S
06-11-2018, 02:10 PM
I am surprised too .. always 50+ .. could be 100 people, easy 30 min to an hour line up ....

Is their ice cream good? Not bad .. but not that great.

It is all about the location and price, where else, can take your girl friend or boy friend to spend ~ 1.5 hour on 17 ave, and only cost ~ $10? LOL :angel:

I remember one time, I took my kids to the Nando chicken, saw long line up at that ice cream shop, once we finished dinner, the couple were at the end of line up, still on line! That is free entertainment for an hour! :eek:

max_boost
06-11-2018, 04:12 PM
^^^

:rofl:
:clap:

msommers
06-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Here is a hot tip for mbm
https://www.madebymarcus.ca/where-to-buy

A++ thread though :rofl:

I'm glad this list isn't updated :rofl:

Rocket1k78
06-12-2018, 02:05 PM

Every time I've gone by Made By Marcus it has a huge lineup, even in like February. It had better be the best damn ice cream of my life to get me to wait in a line up like that.

I've tried to take my wife to MBM a few times now and any time we've tried to go there has always been a huge line up. I do not like anything enough to wait in a line up that long even if it was free. I am sure its good stuff, but the line up is ridiculous.

I am surprised too .. always 50+ .. could be 100 people, easy 30 min to an hour line up ....

Maybe you guys should ask mitsu to text you a heads up whenever he goes, for some weird reason he can walk right in on a warm night:rofl:

gatorade
06-12-2018, 08:34 PM
went by MBM around 930 yesterday, was a lineup out the door

skyfx
06-18-2018, 04:14 PM
About 30-35 people lined up at 10:30pm on a Sunday night last night.

sabad66
06-19-2018, 08:35 AM
Went there with the wife this past Saturday evening around 7PM just after the hard rain stopped, was about a 15 minute wait. By the time we got out, lineup was triple the size so probably would have been about 45 mins minimum.

Overall pretty good ice cream, i especially liked the roasted strawberry and vanilla. White chocolate matcha and chocolate (can't remember the exact name) were OK but wouldn't get them again.

lasimmon
06-19-2018, 08:50 AM
Man, I don't like ice cream enough to wait in even a 5 minute line. You guys are crazy.

Mitsu3000gt
06-19-2018, 09:54 AM
Went last night at 8:06pm (sunny and 22C) and I would have been 12th in line :dunno: The place is so tiny only about ~4-6 people can be in line inside (depends how 'friendly' people get) before the lineup is 'out the door'.

Those of you claiming ~100 people lineups, can you post a pic please? I'm genuinely curious as to what that looks like.

Went there with the wife this past Saturday evening around 7PM just after the hard rain stopped, was about a 15 minute wait. By the time we got out, lineup was triple the size so probably would have been about 45 mins minimum.

Overall pretty good ice cream, i especially liked the roasted strawberry and vanilla. White chocolate matcha and chocolate (can't remember the exact name) were OK but wouldn't get them again.

You mean to say that the lineups can vary in size significantly at different times? Prepare to get called out...that's impossible!

Joking aside, I think one of the things they do is use really low temperatures when they freeze it, some flavors (the lemon curd one especially) almost have the consistency of liquid nitrogen ice cream with really fine ice crystals.

CompletelyNumb
06-19-2018, 10:56 AM
Those of you claiming ~100 people lineups, can you post a pic please? I'm genuinely curious as to what that looks like.

It looks like a line up of people going around the block. I'm not walking or riding a bicycle when I go there so taking pics is difficult. Seems like 90% of people agree it's packed at all times though.

Mitsu3000gt
06-19-2018, 11:36 AM
It looks like a line up of people going around the block. I'm not walking or riding a bicycle when I go there so taking pics is difficult. Seems like 90% of people agree it's packed at all times though.

Maybe I've just been lucky with the lines. I haven't been in a couple weeks either, most of my visits so far were in the earlier spring.

I don't doubt it gets super busy from time to time. There is a second location opening up soon in Hillhurst right by where the owner lives.

~100 person lineups and 2-3hr wait times seems like a bit of a stretch, but I'd love to see a pic.

This was last night at peak time (8 people outside 4 people inside), and it was shorter when I left:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-tQBJHrW/0/043340d4/L/i-tQBJHrW-L.jpg

msommers
06-19-2018, 02:00 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

CompletelyNumb
06-19-2018, 02:14 PM
I'll grab one next time I'm by there if I see it past the corner again, I should be heading downtown for 3 dinners this week :barf:

rage2
06-19-2018, 02:15 PM
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-tQBJHrW/0/043340d4/L/i-tQBJHrW-L.jpg
No line! SHOTS FIRED! :rofl:

I love this thread.

lilmira
06-19-2018, 02:40 PM
I want proof!

D'z Nutz
06-19-2018, 02:53 PM
Hahahaha oh fuck :rofl:

No-line deniers will just claim Mitsu is holding up a lineup of 50 people behind him so he can take a pic. In fact, that shadow is proof there is a huge crowd behind him :rofl:

HiTempguy1
06-19-2018, 03:45 PM
Maybe I've just been lucky with the lines.[/IMG]

I'm erring on the side of actually believing Mitsu. When you think about it, a lot of Beyonders have probably been going at peak times, or pass the place at peak times. Its not Mitsu's data that's incorrect, it is theirs. Single samples from different people, versus multiple samples from the same person.

Having said that, nobody would believe how friggin' crazy Popeyes on the south end of Edmonton was when it first opened. Lineups out the door for months, runs on chicken, they were selling so much chicken they had to get a 53' reefer parked on the dirt to keep up with demand. Even now at lunch time, there is always a good sized line.

mr2mike
06-19-2018, 04:10 PM
nobody would believe how friggin' crazy Popeyes on the south end of Edmonton was when it first opened. Lineups out the door for months, runs on chicken, they were selling so much chicken they had to get a 53' reefer parked on the dirt to keep up with demand. Even now at lunch time, there is always a good sized line.

No there isn't! Did a loser drive-by and no line during peak time. I don't believe you!

sabad66
06-19-2018, 04:52 PM
:rofl: this thread continues to deliver

ExtraSlow
06-19-2018, 05:03 PM
I like ice cream, but no way I'm hauling my family to some trendy part of town, fighting to find parking and then standing in line.

max_boost
06-19-2018, 05:42 PM
Well when's the next foodie meet. Let's go to MBM

rage2
06-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Well when's the next foodie meet. Let's go to MBM
Remember when MBM used to be Philips Ice Cream and a bunch of beyonders would take over the entire block every night with our cars and eat ice cream?

Oh to be a single incel again. :rofl:

Mitsu3000gt
06-20-2018, 09:25 AM
No there isn't! Did a loser drive-by and no line during peak time. I don't believe you!

:rofl::rofl:

Buster
06-20-2018, 10:09 AM
I hadnt even heard of this place until this thread. Fucking suburbia.

max_boost
06-20-2018, 12:09 PM
Remember when MBM used to be Philips Ice Cream and a bunch of beyonders would take over the entire block every night with our cars and eat ice cream?

Oh to be a single incel again. :rofl:

Oh man lol

Single and lonely

or

Married and bored

- Chris Rock

If I age anymore I might get uncle zoned lol :rofl:

TomcoPDR
06-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Trying new ice cream got my curiosity, but this thread got my attention.

First time here, Saturday afternoon, but given it was a little rainy; where's this line up?

https://image.ibb.co/d5bDZo/01bcadb408b188fb1ccee3fb4631e1348a32908e96.jpg

Had the happy camper, the Asian girl working at front is cute.

https://image.ibb.co/bAd5fT/014d0e15b91d42019683b204dc78b2c3906a987158.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/jeUp78/014473e3c6f1008908e1e984a058282fadf5043417.jpg

Personal preference, I'd still go with Village.

speedog
06-23-2018, 03:56 PM
Had the happy camper, the Asian girl working at front is cute.

You're probably old enough to be her sugar daddy.

TomcoPDR
06-23-2018, 04:08 PM
:cry: oh the irony meeting her at the candy shop

You're probably old enough to be her sugar daddy.

Sugarphreak
06-23-2018, 06:10 PM

CompletelyNumb
06-25-2018, 08:52 PM
Walked by tonight. It was the shortest line up I've ever personally seen, so we got some ice cream.

Hard ice cream was over rated. Soft server was good, killer milkshakes. Not worth waiting in a line up though.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2d6qkxd.jpg

35 people to the counter, I counted. Far less than usual.

Mitsu3000gt
06-26-2018, 08:53 AM
Trying new ice cream got my curiosity, but this thread got my attention.

First time here, Saturday afternoon, but given it was a little rainy; where's this line up?

Personal preference, I'd still go with Village.

Apparently there are huge lines even in the middle of winter, so we know that it wasn't the rain keeping people away.

Holy shit, there is at least 100 people in that shot!

But someone drove by once and saw a line "out the door" (about 4 people can stand inside before you're out the door) so my picture must be fake :rofl:

msommers
06-26-2018, 10:10 AM

rx7boi
06-26-2018, 10:54 AM
Just checking into the thread to see if you fellas are still arguing about lineups :rofl:

schocker
06-26-2018, 01:30 PM
I am impressed with the showing of prooove. Everytime I have gone, the lineup was like 30+ people.

JordanEG6
06-26-2018, 01:50 PM
I've been to MBM a few times and there ARE times when there is no line up. Most of the time there is one, especially on a hot day, but sometimes there is no line up.

bleu
06-26-2018, 02:20 PM
I was there yesterday and there was no line-up...but we had a bit of a wait until an oblivious, old Asian guy who was trying to hit up the counter girl noticed us and moved to the side. :rofl:

No word on how he did, but he did resume his efforts after we were served. :thumbsup:

max_boost
06-26-2018, 03:43 PM
I was there yesterday and there was no line-up...but we had a bit of a wait until an oblivious, old Asian guy who was trying to hit up the counter girl noticed us and moved to the side. :rofl:

No word on how he did, but he did resume his efforts after we were served. :thumbsup:

It didn't work but was worth the shot. :D

CompletelyNumb
06-26-2018, 06:43 PM

:rofl: :bigpimp:

bleu
06-26-2018, 07:21 PM

Shoot your shot.

D'z Nutz
06-26-2018, 09:30 PM
Sounds like he was going for two scoops but only left with crushed nuts.

TomcoPDR
06-26-2018, 10:50 PM
Sounds like he was going for two scoops but only left with crushed nuts.

No sugar for daddy

Mitsu3000gt
07-09-2018, 08:46 AM
Went to MBM again on Saturday. I recommend the espresso & cacau nib turned into a Campfire sundae. 26C, hot summer evening, city flooded with tourists:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-sKbgWMF/0/a1230628/L/i-sKbgWMF-L.jpg

flipstah
07-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Went to MBM again on Saturday. I recommend the espresso & cacau nib turned into a Campfire sundae. 26C, hot summer evening, city flooded with tourists:

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-sKbgWMF/0/a1230628/L/i-sKbgWMF-L.jpg

Parking sucks there. Village FTW

Mitsu3000gt
07-09-2018, 08:55 AM
Parking sucks there. Village FTW

I've never had a problem, sometimes have to walk a block or two though. Saturday we parked less than a block away.

Osmanthus & honeycomb @ Village :drool: Better than any MBM flavor at the moment IMO.

austic
07-09-2018, 09:11 AM
I feel like MBM in this thread is like schrodinger's Lineup.. Only the beyond photo observation is what potentially kills the cat..

rage2
07-09-2018, 09:33 AM
I've never had a problem, sometimes have to walk a block or two though. Saturday we parked less than a block away.
That's a lie. Every time I've been there I've had to park at least 10 blocks away...

Mitsu3000gt
07-09-2018, 09:42 AM
That's a lie. Every time I've been there I've had to park at least 10 blocks away...

Pretty soon I'm going to need a video crew following me around :rofl:

flipstah
07-09-2018, 09:47 AM

Osmanthus & honeycomb @ Village :drool: Better than any MBM flavor at the moment IMO.

I tried that and it's a great flavor!

I agree. Whenever I drive by because of this godforsaken thread, the line is past Waves. FUCK THAT.

CompletelyNumb
07-09-2018, 10:10 AM
I agree. Whenever I drive by because of this godforsaken thread, the line is past Waves. FUCK THAT.

This thread needs pics for the proves. :drama:

tonytiger55
07-09-2018, 10:19 AM

Omg I went village yesterday and had this too! Totally amazing!!

Xtrema
07-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Was at MBM Friday, 1pm. No line up. May be 5 people at the store/outside. 0 wait. A bit surprised but I guess everyone is rushing for free entry at Stampede I guess.

Mitsu3000gt
07-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Omg I went village yesterday and had this too! Totally amazing!!

Right? I didn't even know WTF an osmanthus was when I tried it, but it was amazing. I wish they didn't rotate their 'seasonals' so frequently.

The Hillhurst MBM will reportedly have double the flavors of the DT location as well, so there should be lots of interesting stuff to try.

speedog
07-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Was at MBM Friday, 1pm. No line up. May be 5 people at the store/outside. 0 wait. A bit surprised but I guess everyone is rushing for free entry at Stampede I guess.

Drove by 10:45 Saturday night and there was easily 30 people still lined up outside.

speedog
07-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Right? I didn't even know WTF an osmanthus was when I tried it, but it was amazing. I wish they didn't rotate their 'seasonals' so frequently.

The Hillhurst MBM will reportedly have double the flavors of the DT location as well, so there should be lots of interesting stuff to try.

I know of the beltline location on 17th Avenue SW but where are they located downtown?

jwslam
07-09-2018, 12:37 PM
They sell pints at Bridgeland Market
Update: Bridgeland market also has 8 flavours of MBM sold by the scoop. Never a line up.

rage2
07-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Update: Bridgeland market also has 8 flavours of MBM sold by the scoop. Never a line up.
You can also park right out front too!

msommers
07-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Update:

You son of a bitch edit your post!

Mitsu3000gt
07-10-2018, 09:01 AM
I know of the beltline location on 17th Avenue SW but where are they located downtown?

All I know is it'll be in Hillhurst and is opening soon. They sell it in some stores too. Not sure of the exact address.

jwslam
07-10-2018, 02:38 PM
??

speedog
07-10-2018, 08:41 PM
All I know is it'll be in Hillhurst and is opening soon. They sell it in some stores too. Not sure of the exact address.

And the downtown location, where is that? There's the 17th Avenue SW location in the beltline and the new Hillhurst location but I can not figure out where they are downtown.

dirtsniffer
07-10-2018, 10:34 PM

??

I think you were supposed to keep it a secret

flipstah
07-11-2018, 08:37 AM
??

narc

Mitsu3000gt
07-11-2018, 09:30 AM
And the downtown location, where is that? There's the 17th Avenue SW location in the beltline and the new Hillhurst location but I can not figure out where they are downtown.

Oh sorry. The downtown location is the 17th ave & 10th st location. There are no other locations. The Hillhurst store will be #2.

mr2mike
07-16-2018, 04:04 PM
I'd tell you guys exactly where in Hillhurst but I don't want to have to deal with a massive line up.

Mitsu3000gt
07-16-2018, 04:05 PM
RIP Amato Gelato. Average, overpriced gelato probably won't last long with a MBM nearby.

speedog
07-16-2018, 06:43 PM
Oh sorry. The downtown location is the 17th ave & 10th st location. There are no other locations. The Hillhurst store will be #2.

Downtown is sure getting big, before we know it Chinook Centre will be considered part of downtown.

CompletelyNumb
07-16-2018, 06:47 PM
RIP Amato Gelato. Average, overpriced gelato probably won't last long with a MBM nearby.

:thumbsup: I never understood why anyone went there, save for the fact it's the only local shop. Will be good for residents there to have better options.

mr2mike
07-16-2018, 08:57 PM

;)

Chinook. The inner city mall.

Rocket1k78
07-17-2018, 11:04 AM
Mitsu can you please post up in here 1 hour before you go?(im serious) you have some good luck to be able to go on a hot evening. I figured monday night after stampede wouldnt be too bad and that thing was to the stop sign at 9 last night

Disoblige
07-17-2018, 08:33 PM
830 pm Tuesday night. GG

msommers
07-17-2018, 09:37 PM
F*cking photoshopped

flipstah
07-18-2018, 08:23 AM
F*cking photoshopped
msommers leggo get this ice cream dealie-o

RX_EVOLV
07-18-2018, 09:43 AM
Went to Bridgeland Market yesterday as they serve MBM by the scoop. 5 flavors. No line.

Not a big fan of MBM though. Almost too creamy. Much prefer Village if I have to choose.