PDA

View Full Version : ReBoot: The Guardian Code

Disoblige
06-22-2018, 09:49 AM
I saw a glimpse on this on YTV and was devastated at how horrible this show is, particularly how little it has to do with the original and total disregard to important events. This wasn't what I had in mind when I wanted ReBoot to come back..

And I mean, obviously it wasn't going to be the same as the original as we knew it would be more catered to younger audiences and have a different story line. But this is just terrible. I don't know what demographic they're trying to appeal to and why they even bothered using the ReBoot name at all. They could have done an entirely different show and piss off less people.

They even had an episode on there where the User is an old, fat ReBoot nerd, making fun of the diehard fans of the old show lol.

So. Bad.

LilDrunkenSmurf
06-24-2018, 09:39 AM
I knew it was going to be bad. I didn't know it was going to be as bad as those screenshots seem to portray.

Crud.

sexualbanana
07-02-2018, 09:28 PM
I saw a glimpse on this on YTV and was devastated at how horrible this show is, particularly how little it has to do with the original and total disregard to important events. This wasn't what I had in mind when I wanted ReBoot to come back..

And I mean, obviously it wasn't going to be the same as the original as we knew it would be more catered to younger audiences and have a different story line. But this is just terrible. I don't know what demographic they're trying to appeal to and why they even bothered using the ReBoot name at all. They could have done an entirely different show and piss off less people.

They even had an episode on there where the User is an old, fat ReBoot nerd, making fun of the diehard fans of the old show lol.

So. Bad.

Lol. I saw it YTV and tried to watch the first couple episodes on demand. It was totally not what I was expecting.