PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 7" Dbl-DIN Android 6.0 head unit w/ wifi, BT, N.American GPS maps, back-up cam *SOLD*

JDMMAN
06-22-2018, 02:46 PM
Originally bought this intending to throw it into a 3rd vehicle, however ended up selling the car before I could install.

Everything is brand new in packaging. Comes with the harness to the head-unit, GPS antenna, USB input, rear back-up camera etc.

Paid ~$250 tax-in w/ shipping etc.

Looking for $200 firm.

P/U in NW Calgary. Shipping extra.

eglove
06-22-2018, 03:37 PM
Does this do Android Auto?

JDMMAN
06-22-2018, 04:56 PM
Got your PM and replied... not sure if it does Android Auto or Apple Car Play. Those weren't a criteria for me when selecting this unit. It was purely for the ability to have BT, back-up cam and GPS in that particular vehicle.

03ozwhip
06-22-2018, 05:37 PM
Sorry, so this has a backup camera as well? Or just can be wired? Assuming it has a mic for BT?

JDMMAN
06-22-2018, 06:32 PM
03ozwhip - Yes back-up camera is shown in the "zip lock" package beside the video cable in the 3rd picture (left of the USB & GPS antenna). Mic for BT is in the Headunit, top left corner above the power.

shakalaka
06-22-2018, 09:18 PM
I would pick this up had I an idea about how to install this myself. The truck I picked up has a double din Pioneer deck but I think something is wrong with it as it keeps changing volumes or radio channels when I do sharp turns. Any idea how much the installation of something like this costs?

JDMMAN
06-23-2018, 11:12 AM
shakalaka - it's actually quite straight forward to do the install. All the wires on the harnesses are labelled; so just match them up and soldier & heatshrink. (or you can crimp on quick connects if you wanted to). Hopefully the previous owner who installed the Pioneer deck used a reverse harness, then all you need to do is cut the reverse harness to the Pioneer harness connections and re-use that reverse harness. If you go to Crutchfield.com; they have DIY install guides on how to take apart trim etc for your car.

I would think most places would charge 2-3 hours depending on vehicle. That would include the back-up cam and GPS antenna. It just depends on how clean you want the install. The more "tuck & nip" to make it look factory, the longer it'll take as more interior trim would be removed to hide stuff.

JDMMAN
07-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Back in town! <BUMP>

JDMMAN
07-20-2018, 05:19 PM
<SOLD> please close