PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunities?

Davetronz
10-03-2002, 01:11 PM
Hey everyone, well today is the day that I have finally had enough garbage from CompuSmart and I am officially not returning.

Is anyone working for a company who is hiring (doesnt matter what type, just no tele stuff and no door to door, or outdoor for that matter). I have an extensive resume which I can forward to any potential employer and I am available to start immediately. I am looking for something full time or part time (to keep income flowing while I am also doing computer tech on the side), and preferably in NW Calgary!

Let me know if you know of anything.

David

Fluidic
10-03-2002, 01:21 PM
TELUS BABY!!! Get Benny to set you up... but before that... make sure you are in Telus's database... goto www.telus.com

:)

Peter

Davetronz
10-03-2002, 02:14 PM
Is it in Northwest Peter?

Ben
10-03-2002, 03:17 PM
There are no positions in the Northwest

ecstasy_civic
10-04-2002, 12:19 AM
come apply at minit lube man its awesome lol it may not sound like fun but trust me. the pays not great but after amonth or 2 you go on bonus's and bonus is like double your wage.

Dope Dealer
10-04-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
come apply at minit lube man its awesome lol it may not sound like fun but trust me. the pays not great but after amonth or 2 you go on bonus's and bonus is like double your wage.

Is that the one in Crowfoot across from Acura? :)

ninspeed
10-04-2002, 12:56 AM
dave... you might wanna apply with calgary BMW as they are opeing a new dealership up there... or you might wanna look in to working for you self with the tech thing you are doing on the side and expand.. also i head Quizznos is hiring :D :D :D

Davetronz
10-04-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed
dave... you might wanna apply with calgary BMW as they are opeing a new dealership up there... or you might wanna look in to working for you self with the tech thing you are doing on the side and expand.. also i head Quizznos is hiring :D :D :D
That is like a block from CompuSmart.... :D I will check it out Rob, PS, you are dead for the Quiznos comment. Not like I have made a DONKEY comment lately!.... :D

DopeDealer, yea by the Subway... Mmmmmmm subway. Why dont we have a subway closer to us, there should be one in Hamptons or maybe by the Macs!