PDA

View Full Version : Five Guys Secret Off-Menu Items

JordanEG6
06-28-2018, 10:42 PM
I'm curious to know if they offer these items in Canada. Has anyone tried?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/secretmenus.com/five-guys/secret-menu/

I wanna try the Patty Melt :drool::drool:

lasimmon
06-29-2018, 08:15 AM
I'm curious to know if they offer these items in Canada. Has anyone tried?

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/secretmenus.com/five-guys/secret-menu/

I wanna try the Patty Melt :drool::drool:

I read on CP someone tried to order off the secret menu here in Calgary and they lady had no idea what he was talking about and they didn't have it.

firebane
06-29-2018, 09:44 AM
I read on CP someone tried to order off the secret menu here in Calgary and they lady had no idea what he was talking about and they didn't have it.

That is usually what happens. Most of these "secret" menu items end up being at one or two places.

Black Gts
06-29-2018, 10:58 AM
I never get this, basically everywhere has the ability to do it, is it actually a secret menu or you just order exactly what you want? I worked at burger king back in the day and we did some weird and cool shit for something different to eat. Every menu item has a button on its own with a price to it.

JordanEG6
06-29-2018, 01:27 PM
That is usually what happens. Most of these "secret" menu items end up being at one or two places.

I figured this would be the case. That's why I posted to make sure before asking lol

ercchry
06-29-2018, 01:43 PM
I figured this would be the case. That's why I posted to make sure before asking lol

For the patty melt they break down what to order... ask for those items so they can figure out how to ring it in... then just tell them to put the patty in the grill cheese. Should be manageable

firebane
06-29-2018, 01:55 PM
For the patty melt they break down what to order... ask for those items so they can figure out how to ring it in... then just tell them to put the patty in the grill cheese. Should be manageable

Yah like asking for a hot apple pic mcflurry... it confuses the shit out of them.

dirtsniffer
06-29-2018, 01:58 PM
mcdouble like a mac.

/thread.

ExtraSlow
06-29-2018, 07:12 PM
mcdouble like a mac.

/thread.

Double quarter pounder with Mac sauce or gtfo.

tonytiger55
06-29-2018, 07:18 PM
Double quarter pounder with Mac sauce or gtfo.

I might have to try that...

Back in the mid 90's in the UK. McDicks had this Batman burger (the movie came out). It was basically a quarter pounder with BBQ sauce and a giant round slice of bacon.. FUCKING TASTED AMAZING...

dj_rice
06-29-2018, 08:41 PM
mcdouble like a mac.

/thread.

This is my go to welfare budget Big Mac. But I don't get it. Some places, do the like a mac for me for free. Others, charge 0.10-0.30 cents.....what gives.

ExtraSlow
06-29-2018, 08:43 PM

Back in the mid 90's in the UK. McDicks had this Batman burger (the movie came out). It was basically a quarter pounder with BBQ sauce and a giant round slice of bacon.. FUCKING TASTED AMAZING...

The nz kiwi burger at micdonalds had pickled beets and was outstanding.

kenny
06-29-2018, 10:29 PM

There was a Super Hero Burger for Canada for Batman in the '90s. It was a McRib bun with 3 patties, cheese and mayo. I loved that burger.

realazy
07-04-2018, 03:42 PM
This is my go to welfare budget Big Mac. But I don't get it. Some places, do the like a mac for me for free. Others, charge 0.10-0.30 cents.....what gives.

This is actually on the self order kiosks now. I believe it's 30 cents.