PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier

avanelst
03-26-2004, 07:50 PM
yo people i got a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier still for sale.......I need to get rid of this damn thing people sereoulsy. It runs perfect and all great interior....the only problem with the car is that it has rust........ill get some pictures up asap for you guys but plz start making me offers.....id appriciate so much...........thnx

el_fefes
03-26-2004, 11:44 PM
post price or this will be deleted

avanelst
03-27-2004, 05:10 PM
i would love to have $1800.00 for it.......

avanelst
03-31-2004, 03:17 PM
common people at least make me an offer so i can get rid of this ASAP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

QuasarCav
03-31-2004, 03:25 PM
you need some more info, a rusty 1991 cavy is not that appealing
especially here!!

doors
color
transmission
tire condition

avanelst
03-31-2004, 05:05 PM
k specs..
4 door
5 spd
located calgary NE area
the reason for selling is simply because i dont need this car that i got a for a present time to move on and i want to just get rid of it. hasnt been driven lately just sitting in the back yard next to the trailer...um what else
248xxxkm
some rust, not alot though. very little around wheels, and on the bottom part of the car under doors.
interior great condition
cd player
tan interior
tan exterior
basically this car is in next to perfect runing condition, only problem is the tilt steering it doesnt stay in place, but that i will get fixed once i find a buyer. thats the only problem with this vehicle, besides the minor rust, and the color of the car haha but other then that its fine. id keep it if it was different color but its not so to bad for me in that case. but yeh id be happy to get anything more then say 1200 for it or maybe even 1000...... but yeh its just using up space in the backyard and i want it gone. ill get my friends dig cam to take some picture of it so you can see but yeh, if you have more questions by all means let me know.
thnx