PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience/review - Autobahn Automotive Group

Skrilla
07-24-2018, 09:35 AM
Just curious if anyone has had any dealings, or experience with these guys. On the hunt for a car, and they have/had one I looked into, and said they can locate me another. Reviews I seen are good, but not sure how legit they are. Seem to focus on European cars, and I am looking for a clean B8 S4 DSG w/ Alcantara, B&O audio, and Sport Diff. Looked at a couple private sales, and so far no luck. Either the cars were not as described, or they have zero service history/in need of major services.

ganesh
07-24-2018, 12:05 PM
One of my friends bought a 5 series from them. It was low on KM and the car was on very good condition. He had a very good experience with them.

They even bought the car to his work place to take it for a test drive. I was chatting with the person who bought the car to my friends workplace (Sorry I can't remember his name) he mentioned that he used to work at Calgary BMW. I cross checked that info with my contact at CBMW. My contact at CBMW said that he is pretty straight up guy and he told me that he will vouch for him.

Skrilla
07-25-2018, 10:05 AM
Well after 4 calls with no answer, and emails I think they are either closed, or not interested in moving a car. Ill keep checking other options