PDA

View Full Version : Mazda \Hyundai Dealerships

Homerrca
08-07-2018, 07:15 AM
So My wife and I are thinking of getting a second vehicle and park the charger for the winter months. Right now we are thinking of either a Mazda CX-5 or maybe a Hyundai Tucson (I am not a baller so no Merc or BMW for me) but I just wanted to see if there are any suggestions on a "decent " dealership in or around Calgary to deal with.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lex350
08-07-2018, 07:26 AM
Not kramer Mazda.

ExtraSlow
08-07-2018, 07:47 AM
Don't think any of the Mazda dealerships have a good reputation.

My recommendation, buy lightly used huundai, service anywhere close to your house. Win.

Maxx Mazda
08-07-2018, 08:48 AM
You’re right about none of the Mazda dealers being that great, if you had to I’d say Sunridge Mazda would be the least shitty option.

Swank
08-07-2018, 09:28 AM
My wife has bought 2 Mazdas from and always had them serviced at Sunridge Mazda, she is always pleased with how she is treated there.

redblack
08-07-2018, 09:38 AM
Beware of the business managers, they love to push extended warranties, maintenance plans etc. Buy used and avoid those crooks.

Maxx Mazda
08-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Beware of the business managers, they love to push extended warranties, maintenance plans etc. Buy used and avoid those crooks.

Or don’t be an idiot and see through the bullshit. Say no and if they push, walk away from the deal. It’s so simple.

Mitsu3000gt
08-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Interestingly enough in all my time on Beyond I think those are two of the few manufacturers that seem to have no good dealerships in Calgary. You're just picking the lesser evil at that point.

Get them to give you a CCC report and negotiate a fair profit from the bottom up (probably $500 or so on a vehicle like those). Don't pay any admin fees. If they won't give you that, find someone who will.

Maxx Mazda
08-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Interestingly enough in all my time on Beyond I think those are two of the few manufacturers that seem to have no good dealerships in Calgary. You're just picking the lesser evil at that point.

Get them to give you a CCC report and negotiate a fair profit from the bottom up (probably $500 or so on a vehicle like those). Don't pay any admin fees. If they won't give you that, find someone who will.

I thought the Subaru dealerships in Calgary were known for being the shittiest by far?

If you're willing to drive to Red Deer for a good deal, I've heard great things about Gary Moe Mazda.

Mitsu3000gt
08-07-2018, 12:14 PM
I thought the Subaru dealerships in Calgary were known for being the shittiest by far?

If you're willing to drive to Red Deer for a good deal, I've heard great things about Gary Moe Mazda.

Subaru is another one where pretty much everyone seems to recommend you avoid both local ones and head to Red Deer

civic_stylez
08-07-2018, 12:55 PM
I have purchased from Hyundai Gallery and Precision Hyundai with both experiences being good. The service area and overall dealer appearance at Precision is nicer.

G-ZUS
08-07-2018, 01:28 PM
I have purchased from Hyundai Gallery and Precision Hyundai with both experiences being good. The service area and overall dealer appearance at Precision is nicer.

Country Hills and South Trail Hyundai are both crooked