PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury

03ozwhip
09-10-2018, 04:18 PM
This is an actual Ultra Luxury unlike others on Kijiji. The car features soft close doors and trunk...heated and cooled front AND rear seats, MASSAGING REAR SEATS and a mini fridge in the back, as well as a ton of other options.

The only feature it doesnt have is navigation as far as I know. The car has 270k kms mostly highway kms as i live in strathmore, previous owner in red deer

Oil and filter has just been changed, full synthetic, doesnt burn or leak a drop of oil. Brand new front rotors and brake pads as of Sept 4, 2018. Had an issue with the last set, pads weren't changed with the rotors and caused uneven wear.

Timing belt and water pump were changed in May, with receipts by Jackie at Balance Auto. so as far as maintenance goes on this car, it should be smooth sailing for a long time.

The car, mechanically is in great shape. Cosmetically, the body isn't without its 18 year old issues, bumps and bruises etc. the interior has a bit of wear in some spots, but is still in great shape as well.

Great on gas for a big V8 car. Currently get over 800kms to a tank at an average of 10.2L/100kms.

Transparency:
E-brake doesnt seem to work, haven't looked into it yet, and there is a height sensor light on, I have to find which one it is an replace it if it doesnt sell soon. Doesnt affect anything as there is no air ride anymore.

Crack at the bottom of the windshield, doesnt affect view point. Also, the car is an Ultra Luxury that came with air ride suspension, but it has been converted to standard shocks and coils for hassle free maintenance.

There is no CD player, I dont know why, it wasn't there when I bought it, was going to change the deck anyways, but never got around to it.

I bought this car with the intention of modding it( it is completely stock) but my plans have changed and I'm looking for something else.

As this is my commuter car, I daily drive it at least 100kms a day, the kms will be going up.

Wheels in the picture are included with the car, as well as stock wheels with decent tread winter tires. We can negotiate price if you dont want the wheels .

Willing to do trades. Can go a bit on top depending on the car. Only looking for trades for AUTOMATIC LEFT HAND DRIVE CARS or SMALL SUVs, let me know what you have and we can talk further.

Looking for 6k OBO

Kijiji link for pics:

Please view this ad:

2001 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2001-lexus-ls430-ultra-luxury/1383027645?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

03ozwhip
09-18-2018, 09:36 AM
Bump. Price isn't firm, looking at reasonable offers. Have had a few, but no one shows up or stops responding...would like to avoid this, so if you are going to make an offer, do it in good faith that you will actually at least show up to see it.