PDA

View Full Version : wtb: flames vs coyotes tickets, march 31

98type_r
03-27-2004, 02:49 PM
who's got some available?

Street_Soldier
03-27-2004, 06:16 PM
There is a scalper infront of the dome all the time, not the guys on the LRT bridge... his name is Barry, or Brian... we've gotten lots of tickets from that guy, somehow he does it legally, and the security is always right next to him, they even talk all the time... anyways... we always go to him as a last resort. But you can't count on it 100%, just trying to help you out.. if you can't find some.

Davetronz
03-27-2004, 09:32 PM
There is one scalper on Olympic way which I am 95% sure is an undercover. Be careful when buying/scalping ticks people.

Mckenzie
03-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by FastDak318
There is one scalper on Olympic way which I am 95% sure is an undercover. Be careful when buying/scalping ticks people.

I thought it was only illegal to scalp them and not to buy them.....weird.

What is the punishment? I was thinking of going to get a few tickets for the playoffs....

Atombomb
03-28-2004, 03:47 PM
The guy on Olympic way is not an undercover at least the guy who hangs out at the bottom of the stairs and sometimes holds a sign, and he does it legally... it is not illegal to buy tickets, it is only illegal to sell them under certain circumstances. Buy tickets from that guy, his name I think is Brian we get them from him as well all the time. Anyways, I have 4 tickets, some of the best you can get, club section second balcony 2nd row... $140 tickets, I have 4, make me an offer, I am looking to get about $100 each for them (all 4) if you buy 2, $110 ea.

Punishment for buying = nothing.
Punishment for selling = small fine at the most, I don't think that you can be charged if your selling tickets off the premisis... olypic way is not on the premisis

88CRX
03-28-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Atombomb
The guy on Olympic way is not an undercover at least the guy who hangs out at the bottom of the stairs and sometimes holds a sign, and he does it legally... it is not illegal to buy tickets, it is only illegal to sell them under certain circumstances. Buy tickets from that guy, his name I think is Brian we get them from him as well all the time. Anyways, I have 4 tickets, some of the best you can get, club section second balcony 2nd row... $140 tickets, I have 4, make me an offer, I am looking to get about $100 each for them (all 4) if you buy 2, $110 ea.

Punishment for buying = nothing.
Punishment for selling = small fine at the most, I don't think that you can be charged if your selling tickets off the premisis... olypic way is not on the premisis

if you still have them an hour or two before the game i'll give you $100 for 2 of them :dunno:

Atombomb
03-28-2004, 06:40 PM
I might do that.

88CRX
03-28-2004, 06:49 PM
I might do that.

ya..... dont worry about it... .but if you need to dump them just let me know 560-7196

98type_r
03-30-2004, 12:12 AM
I have 4 tickets, some of the best you can get, club section second balcony 2nd row... $140 tickets, I have 4, make me an offer, I am looking to get about $100 each for them (all 4) if you buy 2, $110 ea.

you have pm regarding the tickets, i'd be interested in all 4

98type_r
03-31-2004, 04:41 PM
anybody else have any?