PDA

View Full Version : Bumblebee

D'z Nutz
09-25-2018, 09:51 AM
I thought it looked stupid when the first trailer came out, but these new ones... wow! This is what the first Transformer movies should have been. I might actually watch this one now

-VNtqJX5nWY

lcwmDAYt22k

bleu
09-25-2018, 10:10 AM
I haven’t watched the last couple movies...but this one looks promising.

Xtrema
09-25-2018, 01:05 PM
G1 Transformers. Finally.

BokCh0y
09-25-2018, 03:10 PM
G1 Transformers. Finally.

Werd. May actually watch this one.

Is this supposed to be a the start of a reboot for transformers?

P_D
09-26-2018, 09:40 AM

Old school Soundwave makes this movie for me. Looks like we get Starscream as well so thats a win for me.

firebane
09-26-2018, 09:42 AM

Still not completely sold on Bee, but seeing the others... yeah that got me excited.

Buster
09-26-2018, 10:01 AM

they're calling it a soft reboot. this was already in production i think after the last piece of shit Tranny movie in a long string of shitty tranny movies. But the last one bombed at the box office, so they realized a different direction was needed.

JordanEG6
09-26-2018, 06:05 PM

This trailer snapshot alone makes me so excited to see this. G1 Shockwave and Starscream finally.

BokCh0y
09-26-2018, 06:17 PM
they're calling it a soft reboot. this was already in production i think after the last piece of shit Tranny movie in a long string of shitty tranny movies. But the last one bombed at the box office, so they realized a different direction was needed.

Cool, thx for this info.

I haven't seen anything past the 3rd movie, everything after that just looked entirely like shit, and I didn't like the direction bay brought them as well the continuity. Like don't have to follow the gen1 continuity, I get that, but the extreme change in direction, story line of characters, and shit like that....wow, just couldn't watch them anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

This trailer snapshot alone makes me so excited to see this. G1 Shockwave and Starscream finally.

Oh wow awesome!!! Looks like thrust (shaped like thrust but different color) and thundercracker in the background too!!!

tonytiger55
09-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Im not fully sold.

Is this another movie with a female as the lead and the masculine character that is just bumbing (no pun intended) around like a idiot..? Think Last Jedi...

I could be wrong.. it the angle might be different and it could be like the old movie 'Universal Soldier'.