Year : 2015
Make and Model : Subaru WRX STi
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 71,560
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $30,100 OBO
Kijiji Ad with more pics : Kijiji Ad (https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1387924158)

Contact Information
Phone : 4034725721 or through Kijiji Ad

Description from my kijiji ad
Very well taken care of. I bought it Dec 2015 with 29,XXX KMs intending to keep it for at least 10 years (in time for a new STi engine??), and that still might be the case depending on the offers I get. This means that I never launched or abused it, I drove it with respect but did not baby it to a fault, and did regular maintenance on it. It has also been garage-kept since I bought it.

The only reason why I'm listing it is because I got my motorcycle license and a motorcycle over the summer, which made me realize that I don't really need this type of car anymore and that I might as well save some money, downgrade for the meantime and let someone else enjoy it.

Enough story telling, on to the juicy stuff...

Recent Maintenance:
- Front and Rear differential fluid change at 71,305 KM done by Vex Performance
- Transmission fluid change at 71,305 KM done by Vex Performance
- Oil change with Motul Xcess 5w 40 at 71,100 KM done by me (oil changes done every 5-7 K KMs)
- Cleaned and re-oiled K&N reusable air filter at 71,100 KM done by me

Extras:
- Winter tires mounted on 18" wheels (pictured)
- EZ Drain Oil Valve
- 15% rear window tint, 30% front window tint
- Rally Armor mudflaps
- De-badged

The bad:
- Have a crack on the windshield from the passenger side to just pass the middle. It's not obstructing the view. No rain sensor or anything so it should be about $300 to replace.
- Driver side mirror has a crack on the top right (pictured). Only the glass is affected and it's not obstructing the view. Part # is 91039VA030 http://tinyurl.com/ya4ln6ya and cost ~$60 and easy to replace just didn't get a chance to do it
- Some curb rash on one of stock wheels (pictured)
- Passenger window switch needs to be replaced. It was broken while the window tint was being installed and I didn't realize it for awhile. The window will still go down if you use the driver side control. Part #83071AJ260. Vex quoted $60 plus half hour labour but the part would take 2 weeks to arrive. It can also be ordered here for a bit less http://tinyurl.com/yd6vyamo

I will most likely fix the side mirror and the window switch myself in the next couple of weeks depending on when I can get the parts and if I still have the car. If someone buys the car before I get the parts, I will give them to the buyer and help install them if needed.

I priced the car to reflect those bad items above, but I am open to offers as the price is negotiable. I am looking for reasonable offers only, as mentioned above I will keep the car if I don't get any serious offers.

Feel free to ask me any questions, cheers!

Pictures :

ArjayAquino
10-12-2018, 09:28 AM
This is gone now, ended up trading it in for a 4runner. Bittersweet exchange.

BavarianBeast
10-22-2018, 02:43 PM
Would you mind PMing me what you got for it?

I'm in the market for one now and want to make sure I'm not overpaying on a private sale. Thanks.