PDA

View Full Version : For Sale House and Shop for a Car guy in country setting.

Maxt
10-01-2018, 09:50 PM
I have my old house up for sale Near Black Diamond, house is smaller, but was fine for family of 4 until my office took over the basement. Has Mitsubishi ductless split a/c, sealed fireplace, decent well water, all appliances. Its in a small residential development, very secure since pretty much all the neighbors are retired. The neighbors are decent, they put up with my rx-7's and dyno for 10 years. The house is a little dated being 1990, the guy that built used high quality materials, so it never bothered me. The fire place can heat the house easily if the electricity goes out.
The shop is 30x40, 20 foot ceilings, r28 walls, r40 ceiling, high bay lights, 4 post 14,000 lb lift, about 600 sqft of mezzanine space. The shop is fully wired with 60 amps, plumbed throughout for air, and has radiant tube heat . the large door has power lift with remote.
All schools and Hospital is 5 minutes away, you get to use all of Black Diamonds amenities without paying their crazy property tax. The roads are all paved right to the driveway.
MLS link:
https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/Single-Family/19644489/106-Gibson-ST-Naphtha-Rural-Foothills-MD-Alberta-T1S1A1-Naphtha