PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Parking Downtown

nzwasp
11-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know if you can pay for a parking session at the end of the day versus the start of the day, Ive always paid as soon as I park but my wife did not and is not sure if she can just pay now to avoid their stupid fine/tickets.

ExtraSlow
11-08-2018, 04:22 PM
If there's no ticket on her car, why pay at all?

nzwasp
11-08-2018, 04:26 PM
She doesn't want to go check that out apparently. And like that other beyonder I suspect if she didnt pay a ticket/fine they would just tow her next time she appeared in another Indigo lot.

Xtrema
11-08-2018, 05:21 PM
If you didn't get a ticket and can leave the lot, you got free parking for the day.

If you do get a ticket, tell them you f'd up and pay for the day's rate but not the fine. That's all they are entitled to anyway.

Mitsu3000gt
11-08-2018, 05:25 PM
I've never been to a lot that lets you pay at the end - if you could, then people could just decide if they wanted to pay or not based on whether they got a ticket that particular day. This would also be a nightmare for the parking patrol, because if people paid at the end of their stay they couldn't really ticket anyone because maybe that person will still pay when they leave. The only time I have ever paid at the end is if the lot had an attendant or machines with arms blocking you until you pay like at the airport.

I don't think you will get towed for outstanding tickets if you pay all subsequent times, and Indigo tickets don't need to be paid unless you need that lot regularly.

nzwasp
11-08-2018, 07:26 PM
She did get a ticket 10 mins before I paid for the daily rate through their app. I’m gonna try and argue that there’s no details on their website that say when you have to pay. And unfortunately the bow which she also parks in semi regularly is a indigo carpark too.

ganesh
11-08-2018, 08:24 PM

ExtraSlow
11-08-2018, 09:23 PM
She did get a ticket 10 mins before I paid for the daily rate through their app. I’m gonna try and argue that there’s no details on their website that say when you have to pay. And unfortunately the bow which she also parks in semi regularly is a indigo carpark too.

Enjoy that conversation

Mitsu3000gt
11-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Can they even get a tow truck into The Bow? She might be OK there haha.