PDA

View Full Version : Solid kitchen countertops

G-ZUS
12-13-2018, 11:20 AM
Looking to get a solid, possibly quartz kitchen countertop. Do any beyonders work with these? Any recommendations?

vengie
12-13-2018, 11:22 AM
We just had some Quartz counters done in our bathrooms.
Purchased from Ikea and installed by Jade Stone.

~13' of quartz installed for $2200

We are very happy with the quality and install

eblend
12-17-2018, 10:27 AM
We got ours at Ikea as well, same thing, Jade Stone does the install. Pro tip....wait for the kitchen event, countertops fall under their promo, though you would need to buy some appliances, but if you are planning on those anyways it could work out, they do carry a 5 year warranty unlike most others at 1 year, and are made by Whirlpool.

I got 20% off in Ikea gift cards with the kitchen promo, so was a good discount on Quartz.

ExtraSlow
12-17-2018, 10:48 AM
We got ours at Ikea as well, same thing, Jade Stone does the install. Pro tip....wait for the kitchen event, countertops fall under their promo, though you would need to buy some appliances, but if you are planning on those anyways it could work out, they do carry a 5 year warranty unlike most others at 1 year, and are made by Whirlpool.

I got 20% off in Ikea gift cards with the kitchen promo, so was a good discount on Quartz. Another related pro tip. the $99 microwave counts as an appliance, it can get you way more than $99 back in gift cards. Even if you don't plan on using it, just kijiji it for $40 or something, come out way ahead.

realazy
12-17-2018, 11:42 AM
FYI IKEA quartz is Caesar Stone too, so it's not like it's any cheapo Chinese brand either. You're just limited by their selection. Their prices are cheaper than other places that sell the exact same Caesar Stone product.

riander5
12-10-2021, 12:42 PM
It's really hard to LINK. There are so many choices and opinions regarding countertops. But out of many choices, I think quartz is the best. It's durable, easy to maintain, and clean, doesn't need resealing (which saves a lot of money), and it can look like natural stones like marble or granite, and maybe even soapstone on some designs.

Lol is this still a thing for farming backlinks

ExtraSlow
12-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Farmers feed the world

littledan
12-10-2021, 01:24 PM
I need to put some cheapy stone in a small sqft rental condo... will definitely check out ikear