PDA

View Full Version : Costco on boxing day?

jabjab
12-24-2018, 12:57 PM
It is open but wondering if anyone has had success in purchasing a TV from there on boxing day?

revelations
12-24-2018, 01:06 PM
Wouldn't it just be better to order online and/or then pickup from store?

jabjab
12-24-2018, 01:51 PM
Wouldn't it just be better to order online and/or then pickup from store?

They usually have different prices in store than they do online or else i would have just ordered online.

lasimmon
12-24-2018, 02:01 PM
They usually have different prices in store than they do online or else i would have just ordered online.

What TV are you looking at? Have you been in store yet to look? Plenty of TV's were already marked down till Dec. 31st when I was there last. I ended up buying online since they didn't offer the model I wanted in store.

cyra1ax
12-24-2018, 02:10 PM
It is open but wondering if anyone has had success in purchasing a TV from there on boxing day?

Yup. No special procedure, doors open at regular time, people will typically line up in the tire centre or in their cars. Products will be marked with a yellow highlighter if it’s on sale.

jabjab
12-24-2018, 02:44 PM
What TV are you looking at? Have you been in store yet to look? Plenty of TV's were already marked down till Dec. 31st when I was there last. I ended up buying online since they didn't offer the model I wanted in store.

Any decent 65 inch smart tv will suffice. I'm getting it to replace a tube tv :barf:

rx7boi
12-24-2018, 02:44 PM
From what I read online, nothing special because their TV's are already on sale this past couple weeks.

If you followed HiTempGuy1's "Does TV Size Matter" thread, several of us already picked up or ordered online for Vizio TV's to be delivered.

You should go today and scope things out because it's going to be a zoo on Boxing Day and I don't think the prices will be any better than they are now.

If they happen to be even cheaper, awesome. Just for reference, the Vizio M65-F0 is online for $1069 but the in-store price is $989. There are other models such as the E70 and M70 that are only available online.

jabjab
12-25-2018, 03:50 PM
From what I read online, nothing special because their TV's are already on sale this past couple weeks.

If you followed HiTempGuy1's "Does TV Size Matter" thread, several of us already picked up or ordered online for Vizio TV's to be delivered.

You should go today and scope things out because it's going to be a zoo on Boxing Day and I don't think the prices will be any better than they are now.

If they happen to be even cheaper, awesome. Just for reference, the Vizio M65-F0 is online for $1069 but the in-store price is $989. There are other models such as the E70 and M70 that are only available online.

Perfect, thanks for that info, I had my eyes on the Vizio M series as it has alot of good reviews online and on this forum. 989 is a steal! I'll go first thing in the morning