PDA

View Full Version : FS: Precor Elliptical EFX5.21si

ExtraSlow
01-14-2019, 01:27 PM
Significant Beyond discounts available and willing to discuss partial trades for treadmills.

Current Kijiji Ad has pictures: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1414110410

Precor is THE name in exercise equipment. Gym quality. This is the EFX5.21si which features motorized adjustable incline, various programs and a quick start option. condition us good, electronics all work, motion is smooth. Belt does squeak in use. The belt is replaceable and I can help you find a place to get that done. Small rip in foam hand grips as shown in pictures. NOTE that this unit has stationary hand grips. This is better for people with balance issues and for a more focused core and lower body workout.

This is a HEAVY unit and will require TWO STRONG people to carry it out of my basement and load it into your truck. I cannot hold or reserve this for anyone. First person who shows up with cash, two people to load it, and a truck it gets it. Paid delivery availible from a third party.

Description
The Precor EFX 5.21si once was the best Precor home elliptical available. Excellent stability, a smooth, quiet motion, portability, and low maintenance have made the home model Precor elliptical an excellent choice for a residential environment
Features
Display Readouts: Calories, CrossRamp Level, Resistance Level, Strides, Strides Per Minute, Time
Hidden Electronic Functions: Units (US Standard or Metric), Odometer, Software Version / Part Numbers
Number of Exercise Programs (9): Manual, Crosstraining, Gluteal, Interval, Random, Weight Loss, Heart Rate Control, Custom Course 1, Custom Course 2
Drive System: Rear Drive
Arms: Stationary
CrossRamp Incline: 13 to 30 degrees
CrossRamp Levels: 14
Resistance Levels: 20
Ergonomic Console for water, books, etc.
Quick Start
Display Type: LED
Dimensions: 76"L x 30"W x 63"H
Machine Weight: 197 lbs
Power: 3 Prong Grounded Plug, 120V, 50/60Hz, 2 Amps

PRICE DROP: Listed on Kijiji for $120. For a no-fucking-around beyonder who won't ding up my stairway walls, $80.

ExtraSlow
02-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Bump, had a lot of people message me on Kijiji, but nobody has sealed the deal yet. Who wants a good leg workout?