PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on “kokacola paint”?

st184
01-29-2019, 08:15 PM
Looking to get my car repainted (no rust or anything just dull and not a ton of clear coat left). Anyone go to Joseph? Looks like he has some decent work posted on his Facebook page and I’ve heard good things from friends. Thanks for the input

rx7boi
01-29-2019, 10:18 PM
I've had work done with Joseph, he repainted a front bumper for me.

Colour was accurate. Price was low and you get what you paid for as he is a one-man op.

Good guy. Bad english. That is all :D

KRyn
01-30-2019, 08:45 AM
A coworker of mine had Joseph do some work on his car late last year. I haven't viewed the car in person since the repair but from the pictures it looks good and the colour matching is perfect. My coworker is happy and hasn't had any complaints. I wonder how it will look in a year or two as we all know body work / paint is all about prep work.

Little Dragon
03-29-2019, 01:43 PM
Also curious to try him out...seems kind of sketchy honestly haha. I'm guessing he doesn't warranty his work or anything, as I heard he was planning to move any day now to start in another city? Anyone

KRyn
03-29-2019, 02:08 PM
Also curious to try him out...seems kind of sketchy honestly haha. I'm guessing he doesn't warranty his work or anything, as I heard he was planning to move any day now to start in another city? Anyone

I can't imagine he does. He did state he was thinking of moving, but shortly after that he rented a proper space and stopped working our of his house. I think if your car is cheap he would be worth using.

mr2mike
03-29-2019, 03:21 PM
Contact info? I don't have facebook.