Beyond.ca - Car Forums team

forum bug or ?

max:confused:

nismodrifter
03-28-2004, 09:31 PM
yep...forum bug

Redlyne_mr2
03-29-2004, 01:28 AM
Thats happened to me before as well, except I was logged into someone else account. If I was an ass I would have OWNED him huge

Dope Dealer
03-29-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Thats happened to me before as well, except I was logged into someone else account. If I was an ass I would have OWNED him huge

:rofl:

It won't let you Ryan. It says you are logged in as them, but if you try and post or access their PM's, you won't be able to get in.

ryder_23
03-29-2004, 01:53 AM
I once got an email for some user, and i got there password or something...i forgot how it went, but that could have been an undless owning until he got banned :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
03-29-2004, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

:rofl:

It won't let you Ryan. It says you are logged in as them, but if you try and post or access their PM's, you won't be able to get in.
No man I posted, I had full access to his account. I think it was Loose's account if I remember correctly. I started a thread in this section using Loose's account but identified myself in the thread to get some answers

nismodrifter
03-29-2004, 02:27 AM
Yeh I have had a few times where I have somehow been logged into other peoples accounts for some reason (these people have never logged in using my pc...) I could have done some SEVERE pwnage but I was kind enough to log out :D who knows what might happen next time though :D

Loose
03-29-2004, 11:53 AM

Yeah, but then you would have gotten KTFO'd! :eek:

Just kidding, thanks for being stand-up.

Dope Dealer
03-29-2004, 11:55 AM

No man I posted, I had full access to his account. I think it was Loose's account if I remember correctly. I started a thread in this section using Loose's account but identified myself in the thread to get some answers

Oh, that's strange. Haha, James was logged into my account a while back and I thought he told me he couldnt even access anything..

Dj_Stylz
03-29-2004, 05:55 PM
I got a email from a admin anyone else get this?

The following message had attachment(s) which contained viruses:

To : [email protected]
Subject :
Date : Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:05:25 -0700
Message-ID:

Attachment Virus name Action taken
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
message_part2.pif I-Worm.NetSky.d Removed

I dunno what is? Someone tell me?:dunno: :dunno: