PDA

View Full Version : Dear crooked parkers...

86max
03-28-2004, 08:26 PM
Saw this at chinook today. It irritates me everytime I see this, and I think it's becoming more common. Here I am in chinook parking lot, it's busy as hell, people are circling round looking for a parking spot, and this winner decides he'll take two. Okay, we know you have a nice car, but can you at least do this in an area of the lot less populated, where it doesn't just piss people off.:banghead:

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/comeonbuddy.jpg

Oh ya and I saw this sign today too, thought it was pretty funny.:D

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/showcrack.jpg

method
03-28-2004, 08:40 PM
cars parked like that are just ASKING to be vandalized. if I took up a bunch of spots I'd be more worried about getting keyed than getting a door ding.

I remember seeing a 3rd gen vette with a mint canary yellow pain job in regina... it was parked over in the center of 4 spaces, and had a big slurpee cup and slurpee all over the hood and windshield.

having a nice car shouldnt piss people off, but thinking that you deserve extra parking spaces sure as hell will.

Redlyne_mr2
03-28-2004, 08:46 PM
If you don't want scratches on your car park at the back, you don't need to take up 2 or 3 spaces where all the congestion is. Ive seen a Modena crammed into a spot before and my gf parks in the tightest spots and she has no dings at all. Not sure what this guy with the mustang is thinking

Weapon_R
03-28-2004, 08:47 PM
I've seen people key cars where they've taken more than one spot like the car above. Not the smartest idea.

Teggy2nr
03-28-2004, 09:22 PM
who dose this guy think he is, it isnt even a nice car:dunno:
ppl do that all the time at silvercity, this one time, i saw a infinty g35 sedan take up litrally the last 2 spots in the whole parking lot and i had to park in some other lot way the hell down the road, man u shoulda read the note i left on his windsheild:angel:

A_3
03-28-2004, 09:41 PM
If your going to take up more then one spot make sure it's at the back of an empty parking lot, morons like that are just asking to get keyed!

MM99lude
03-28-2004, 09:53 PM
see this sort of thing is a tough situtation. Cuz sometimes if you park normally and you get some shmuck that parks next to u and dings your door or parks so close u cant even get in the car (the worst). And then if u park like an ass (like above) you wont get dinged but you might get keyed, scratched, etc. from angry motorists.

Its a tough call but u might as well park normally and hope you dont get dinged.

NickGT
03-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Holy domestic rice. Bullitt Gas cap, Mach 1 chin spoiler, black hood scoop??. Is that a saleen sticker?? :banghead: :banghead:

I hope that GT has something special under the hood. Cause I ain't diggin it. :thumbsdow

Oh yah and the park job will definitely attract unwanted attention.. If you wanna park like your still in high school and are king shit, do it at the back of the lot where nobody is. Otherwise show some skillz, and line her up in between the lines. Thats my opinion..

Wildcat
03-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by NickGT
Holy domestic rice. Bullitt Gas cap, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Saleen stickers, black hood scoop??. :banghead: :banghead:

I hope that GT has something special under the hood. Cause I ain't diggin it. :thumbsdow

that shit comes from the factory ponyboy :rolleyes:

86max
03-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by NickGT
Holy domestic rice. Bullitt Gas cap, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Saleen stickers, black hood scoop??. :banghead: :banghead:

Oh yah and the park job will definitely attract unwanted attention.. If you wanna park like your still in high school and are king shit, do it at the back of the lot where nobody is. Otherwise show some skillz, and line her up in between the lines. Thats my opinion..

:rofl: :rofl: I didn't take pics of the hood. Guy has two big black stripes down it saying "GT" in big letters on each stripe, A chrome licence plate that say's "Mustang GT" , and i could see the Blue tinge in his headlights, so I took a closer look, yes just what i thought, rice bulbs:thumbsdow

If those stripes and decals are factory........:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

NickGT
03-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat

that shit comes from the factory ponyboy :rolleyes:

Haha Bullitt Gas cap, comes on a Bullitt Mustang (ok fine it matches the wheels which come like that), Mach 1 chin spoiler, on a Mach 1 Mustang, Saleen Stickers, on a Saleen Mustang? Is it some kinda hybrid? haha

Mixing and matching looks like the shits to me..

Originally posted by 86max

:rofl: :rofl: I didn't take pics of the hood. Guy has two big black stripes down it saying "GT" in big letters on each stripe, A chrome licence plate that say's "Mustang GT" , and i could see the Blue tinge in his headlights, so I took a closer look, yes just what i thought, rice bulbs:thumbsdow

If those stripes and decals are factory........:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

-shudders- that seals the deal. (Maybe I'm just to picky :dunno: )

Wildcat
03-28-2004, 11:01 PM
from what i can see, those decals on the doors are factory, so is the spoiler and so is the gas cap. or maybe ther is a domestic rice conspiracy that i dont know about which explains why 2/3 of the mustangs i see have this :dunno:

Skyline_Addict
03-28-2004, 11:04 PM
:guns:
what the dieu.

NickGT
03-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
from what i can see, those decals on the doors are factory, so is the spoiler and so is the gas cap. or maybe ther is a domestic rice conspiracy that i dont know about which explains why 2/3 of the mustangs i see have this :dunno:

Ok I see what your saying. You can get all those parts from Ford. Yes. But they are all from different trim levels of mustangs. A Stock Ford Mustang GT Convertible doesn't have the cap, chin spoiler, goofy hood decals, or the side decals. It would be like me putting a cobra on my front fenders imo. Its just rice and alot of people do it cause its a cheap mod. :banghead:

Look it up if you still think your right.

Seanith
03-28-2004, 11:39 PM
He looks like hes parked on a corner spot. Even if he parked straight, you wouldn't of been able to park there unless you were riding a bicycle lol

Zero102
03-29-2004, 12:26 AM
That edge spot looks big enough for a car to me.

Last fucker that parked like that near me, I parked 1" from his front bumper, and my buddy parked less than 1" from his back bumper. He was waiting there when we came out 5 hours later, all pissed off. He got what he deserved.

Although, I do know one accessory that car is missing. A slurpee hood-ornament!

Fluidic
03-29-2004, 12:37 AM
That silver Mustang looks like he just parked crooked in a really wide "single" parking stall.

I dunno.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

~$eanith~ said it perfect! <-
He looks like hes parked on a corner spot. Even if he parked straight, you wouldn't of been able to park there unless you were riding a bicycle lol

sexualbanana
03-29-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by MM99lude
see this sort of thing is a tough situtation. Cuz sometimes if you park normally and you get some shmuck that parks next to u and dings your door or parks so close u cant even get in the car (the worst). And then if u park like an ass (like above) you wont get dinged but you might get keyed, scratched, etc. from angry motorists.

Its a tough call but u might as well park normally and hope you dont get dinged.

I don't think it's that tough to call really.

I mean, sure I understand you don't want ur car dinged. But when a spot is tight, and I'm parked pretty close to another car, I take a lot of care in making sure my door doesn't hit theres. Which is something I bet a lot of people do.

But if I'm parked next to a jackass that's parked like that, I'm more inclined to think I have more room than I think, and let it swing wide with a lot of force, possibly leaving a big dent.

sputnik
03-29-2004, 09:26 AM
Whenever I see a crooked parker I do the following...

Just park crooked beside them... but REALLY close on their drivers side so that they have to crawl in from the passenger side to get into their own car.

86max
03-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

On the way out of the mall the stang was gone and two cars were in it's place with ample room. That accord was still there too.

girlRACER
03-29-2004, 10:10 AM
A ton of cars park like that at Art Parkade at the UofC. It's so frustrating when there are no spots left :banghead:

I park beside Sexualbanana's car whenever I can at school. That way I'm guaranteed one side will have no dings.

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
my gf parks in the tightest spots and she has no dings at all.

Better to park close to the entrance and walk less than park at the back.

Dave
03-29-2004, 11:11 AM
It looks like there might be someone in the car.... Are you sure this car was parked???

86max
03-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Dave
It looks like there might be someone in the car.... Are you sure this car was parked???

100% sure:D

JustinL
03-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
Whenever I see a crooked parker I do the following...

Just park crooked beside them... but REALLY close on their drivers side so that they have to crawl in from the passenger side to get into their own car.

Brilliant... You must have a car that doesn't mind getting door dings.

sputnik
03-29-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by JustinL

Brilliant... You must have a car that doesn't mind getting door dings.

Yeah... my car would be willing to take a door ding at the expense of a frustrated prick who thinks he deserves 2 parking spots

Horatio
03-29-2004, 12:57 PM
the heartbreaking fact of car ownership is that you're GOING to get dinged....had some pretty eird ones on our Civic that I wonder what the hell the person must've done to bend the metal.

I try to park away from all the other cars in the lot as I can but it seems that at least 50% of the time the very next car to come into the lot parks beside mine no matter how far away it was! :banghead:

Greg

ZorroAMG
03-29-2004, 01:44 PM
That's a single spot, note the lack of lines dividing it...sheesh...Who gives a fuck if he parked like that in that spot, it isn't a spot for two cars, even if two COULD fit in there. Side note: that mustang is too lame to warrant angle parking anyway...I R=teh 5t0ck 5uck1n355:thumbsdow:

403Gemini
03-29-2004, 01:50 PM
when i worked at staples me and my buddy andrew probably took up 7 stalls together. it was never busy there tho we did it as a gag, ask 88CRX ;)

we would not part on an angle, but literally horizontally accross the stalls. good shit haha we'd park my old 1st gen integra back to his old blazer. good times :D

2.0turbo
03-29-2004, 03:58 PM
When I used to have the turbo sprint, It would make my day when people would park like that cause I could always get beside them and usually still in one stall. Having a bit of rust and not very good looking paint, I didn't mind at all. Besides, if they don't want to get dinged, they won't open there door into me, If they can even get in that side. :poosie:
I'm always worried about dings with the talon, and I do have a couple, but at chinook, I just park far away. Sucks to walk but better than having a turbo sprint blocking ya. What an asshole. OOOOH a GT. so nice:thumbsdow

TypeS
03-29-2004, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE]

EHEM to whoever said that this one ONE SPACE, take a look at the rear wheel, and the Y E L L O W line that it's sitting on :whipped:

the asshole is taking 2 spots, obviously having a midlife mustang crisis and trying to see if he can still get away with the shit he used to do in high school before he develpoed an immense beer gut and lost his hair.

anyone agree with me?:D

TypeS
03-29-2004, 04:39 PM
P.S. did you leave his car un-keyed????
for-shame....:thumbsdow

nismodrifter
03-29-2004, 04:46 PM
That guy is just plain stupid, pretty much ASKING for his car to be vandalized...

Ben
03-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by TypeS
[QUOTE]

EHEM to whoever said that this one ONE SPACE, take a look at the rear wheel, and the Y E L L O W line that it's sitting on :whipped:

the asshole is taking 2 spots, obviously having a midlife mustang crisis and trying to see if he can still get away with the shit he used to do in high school before he develpoed an immense beer gut and lost his hair.

WTF do you esxpect to park there anyhow? Were you riding a motorcycle?!

This is how you angle park!

*note, parking lot was originally empty when parking occured, but apparantly fills up really fast on brunch sundays.*

blinkme_210
03-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Hahaha, thats awesome. Next time I see someone park like that, especially if it's at a busy place, expect me to throw crap all over that car.

86max
03-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
That's a single spot, note the lack of lines dividing it...sheesh...Who gives a fuck if he parked like that in that spot, it isn't a spot for two cars, even if two COULD fit in there. Side note: that mustang is too lame to warrant angle parking anyway...I R=teh 5t0ck 5uck1n355:thumbsdow:

The end stall is slightly smaller than the average spot, but still large enough to fit most cars (the car's shadow makes it hard to tell). I should know this since I witnessed two cars parked in this EXACT space when I came out of the mall. Both of which DID have enough room to open doors without hitting the other. One was a mercury topaz, and the other escapes my memory at this time. Even if it did have no lines, obviously a lot of other people DO give a fuck that he was parked like this, when there was enough space for 2 people. Even if it were too small to fit a car, it's still disrespectful to motorcyclists and the like. Just because theres no lines on country roads doesnt mean I can drive all over the place. Come on.

2.0turbo
03-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210
Hahaha, thats awesome. Next time I see someone park like that, especially if it's at a busy place, expect me to throw crap all over that car.

Are you actually going to crap in your hand and throw it at the car. That's getting a little carried away.:barf:

hjr
03-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Ben

This is how you angle park!

*note, parking lot was originally empty when parking occured, but apparantly fills up really fast on brunch sundays.* right... or jeff was being a dick again! haha. ;)

PS- i know, it really was an empty lot when you guys went in

blinkme_210
03-29-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 2.0turbo

Are you actually going to crap in your hand and throw it at the car. That's getting a little carried away.:barf:

Oh yeh, for sure. Get on top of the hood, drop my pants, and let it fly :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
03-29-2004, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE]

No i don't agree with you or 86max...

That is ONE spot, the yellow line you refer to is not for another spot unless you drive a scooter. I agree the shithead should have parked STRAIGHT but, i probably would have parked there and not left room for another car to try and squeeze in...a motorcycle yes though...so before you spazz out and say AGAIN that it's two spots, that "line" is nowhere near as evident as the other side, so :P ...

air_mikey
03-29-2004, 07:55 PM
either the guy is being a dick for parking in 2 stalls or a blonde couldnt reverse into the stall properly and just gave up.

86max
03-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey
either the guy is being a dick for parking in 2 stalls or a blonde couldnt reverse into the stall properly and just gave up.

:D :D
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/WomenCarPark.gif

Seanith
03-29-2004, 09:06 PM
[QUOTE]

EHEM, look at the distance between the curb and that line (that coincedentally seems to be faded?), and tell me if a car can park there. Its like 1m wide.

Ferio_vti
03-29-2004, 09:37 PM
If the guy's so worried about getting door dings, don't drive to the mall. Or park as far a way as possible, even if it means parking else where (like on the residential streets or surrounding areas).

Its worth walking if you're so worried about your car getting damage.

szw
03-29-2004, 10:02 PM

EHEM, look at the distance between the curb and that line (that coincedentally seems to be faded?), and tell me if a car can park there. Its like 1m wide.

now this guy will have to go back and take pictures to prove his car can fit in both spots haha

EK 2.0
03-29-2004, 10:46 PM
If he does, I call CHOP...lol

86max
03-29-2004, 10:55 PM
This has gotten out of hand. Went from "hey look at this idiot who parks crooked!" to "it's one spot.....no it's two spots....no it's a small spot" GHEY! :whocares: So what if it's not a full-sized spot. Two cars were parked there after this guy left, and that's the end of it.:thumbsdow

I'll try to post less controversial garbage next time.

86max
03-29-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
If he does, I call CHOP...lol

:D j/k

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/comeonbuddy2.jpg

ZorroAMG
03-30-2004, 12:06 AM
Holy crap, I actually laughed out loud!!

403Gemini
03-30-2004, 12:59 AM
Holy crap, I actually laughed out loud!!

i notice that beyond is one of the only websites on the net that can make me do that ;)

good_lookin866
03-30-2004, 05:59 PM
all you guys are frickin whiners who gives a f*ck if someone parks like that is it hurtin you or something

ZorroAMG
03-30-2004, 07:17 PM
LOL....n00bz0r5 teLL1n ya!!

86max
03-30-2004, 07:25 PM
:rolleyes:

spooky_08
03-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by good_lookin866
all you guys are frickin whiners who gives a f*ck if someone parks like that is it hurtin you or something

I'm sure you'd give a f*ck if you were looking for a spot buddy. WTH wud you defend such an immature act. Was it you?

Ridelikeme
03-31-2004, 02:05 PM
haha if u think that is bad you should come out to springbank highschool one day...for a while there we all parked like complete assholes... it only took 3 of us to take up an entire lane of parkin stalls.. serioulsy like 10 spots. now the handicap spots and firelane seem to be the popular spot... were all bad parkers but this one asshole in a lowered black 1.6el seems to be the worst... peace dub

86max
04-04-2004, 09:02 PM

Alright here you guys go. I parked my car as close to the curb as possible to show the gap between the line and the car. My cars not exactly skinny either.

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/DSC01046-2.jpg

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/DSC01045-2.jpg

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/86MAX/DSC01038-2.jpg

EK 2.0
04-04-2004, 09:04 PM
^^^ I was waiting for that above post man...:D

I KNOEW someone whould go and slip thier ride into the slot...

fast95pony
04-04-2004, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE]

WOW !! You can figure all that out from a parked car ??
It might also be some teen punk high school drop out who drove Daddy's car to the mall to impress his punk kid friends...
:dunno:

ZorroAMG
04-04-2004, 11:07 PM
OMFG is this stupid post STILL being discussed????? Life DOES go on....

88CRX
04-04-2004, 11:14 PM
haha thats awesome!!!

86max
04-05-2004, 10:11 AM
OMFG is this stupid post STILL being discussed????? Life DOES go on....

You're just angry you got proven wrong. :D

:closed:

ZorroAMG
04-05-2004, 11:33 AM
lol...yeah I hate it, I am usually right..;)

pr0
04-05-2004, 10:22 PM
I use 2 stalls sometimes in the back area when there are no cars. That stang isn't all that either. If it was a Corvette or something then yes maybe but a stang isn't worth braging about.

CalgaryB5
04-07-2004, 01:19 AM
Many people caught the A.P.S.(Angle Parking Syndrome).

:nut:

C4S
04-07-2004, 01:26 AM
[

[:confused: :confused:

It looks like the driver is in this Ford ?? may be he was moving the car out ??

If he really parked that stupid Ford like that ... that is :bullshit:

:bigpimp:

86max
04-07-2004, 01:12 PM
No he wasn't in there. I think this was asked before. I wasn't going to take pics of this guy while he was in there lol...