PDA

View Full Version : Any witnesses to accident on deerfoot at 4 pm March 5 between 16 and memorial

loweg
03-06-2019, 10:36 AM
My wife was sideswiped in her sienna by a lady in a rental car on deerfoot at around 4 pm on tuesday March 5 between 16 and memorial heading north. She was driving in her lane when this lady cut over into her driverside. Upon talking to the lady now she is claiming my wife also was changing lanes . I know it's a huge Longshot , but you never know, anyone witness this ?

Any witnesses coming forward would be greatly appreciated.

Guess it's time to dash cam up.

dj_rice
03-07-2019, 10:51 AM
Shitty deal but its always after an accident that people decide to get dash cams. You can get 1080P ones for under $50 now on eBay and the likes. Cheap insurance.

thinmyster
03-07-2019, 11:23 AM
I assume the sideswiping vehicle would have damage to the side/rear of their car and to the side/front of your van? If so that should help her case no?

loweg
03-07-2019, 12:21 PM
It really hasn't played out too far yet. Just figured I'd throw out the possibility of finding someone although it was a long shot. Yes damage to front driverside of hers and rear passengers of the sideswiper.

Maybe it'll all work out. It's been made more complicated that it was a rental that hit her, and that she had to go to Edmonton for work until Saturday...

I'll let you all know how it plays out

Thanks for reading !

Nate