370Z
03-15-2019, 09:45 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2009
Make and Model : Nissan 370Z 6 speed MANUAL with revmatch
Exterior Color : Gray
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : 6 speed manual
Odometer Reading : 171,000 km (daily driver, will go up)
Location of Vehicle : Airdrie/Calgary
Description :
Extras :
Asking Price : 14,000 OBO, price is very negotiable for beyonders

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2009-nissan-370z-6mt-with-sports-package/1436805212?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2009 Nissan 370Z

Grey with black interior

6 speed manual with the highly desired sports package (Syncro Revmatch aka no need to revmatch on shifts, 19 inch RAYS rims, Akibono big brake package, rear spoiler)

Fully loaded touring package as well (push start, heated seats, AC, Bose speakers and sub, leather/suede seats, all that jazz…)

Just under 171,000km (daily driven so will go up)

I am the 3rd owner, bought 2 years ago! Best car I’ve ever owned but I want to go down to 1 nice vehicle and it must tow and have AWD (my 2010 GLK with 230,000km is also for sale).

Previous owner changed the spark plugs and got a new AC compressor put in.

I put in a new windshield and removed the clutch pedal helper spring (can put back in if you prefer but most people hate it, makes it hard to change gears smoothly in this car). I also put on a TopSpeed muffler (very popular mod, nice deep growl, not loud at all, have original muffler still).

Tires are good, about 50% treadlife left, Nitto Motivo all seasons. I drive in temps as low as -10 and they were just fine. Useless on snow/ice though.

CarProof only shows a $900 claim to the left rear corner in 2009 and a $2,000 claim in 2014. It was a BC car up until 2014! No rust as far as I can see. Will provide an up to date Car Proof for the next buyer to prove nothing’s changed.

Pictures do show a little bit of body damage (right rear quarter panel and bottom of hood) but I never got it fixed because it never bothered me, it’s not very noticeable on this color car. See last 3 pics. I never took it in but paintless dent removal may get it out. Also a little bit of tearing at the back of the driver's seat and sides.

Interior is near perfect, pics show a little bit of tearing on the back part of the driver’s seat.

One last thing is that it does occasionally throw a P300 code, very common on these cars. I just clear it and drive on, nothing seems amiss (no power loss, hesitations, etc that would suggest a serious problem). Google used car reviews, the 370Z is rated as one of the most reliable sports cars out there!

Price is only slightly negotiable as I’m not even really wanting to sell it as I haven’t determined what I want to buy next yet. You also won’t find a 370Z at this price right now. There's a few other high km ones for sale right now but they're either automatics and/or they don't have the sports package. If that's what you want, feel free to buy those ones.

Email on kijiji for fastest response.

I will consider trades PLUS or MINUS cash but I am really picky.

370Z
04-22-2019, 03:12 PM
TTT... price is a lot more negotiable for Beyonders, make sure you tell me that when you message

370Z
05-19-2019, 12:29 PM
Bump, $12,000 firm.

370Z
05-31-2019, 08:04 PM
Bump, $11,500...beyond price only, you have to tell me when you email me on Kijiji.