PDA

View Full Version : MLS® App Now Available

JordanLotoski
03-22-2019, 09:04 AM
For all you MLS® junkies download now for easy access to ALL MLS® listings.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Access Code - 98F1B2F9

Insta View - one click of a button will show listings around you no matter what area you're in
Advanced Search - search multiple areas throughout Calgary
Map Search
Mortgage Calculator

Message me with any questions or feedback.

https://i.imgur.com/QHcEppT.jpg

sabad66
03-22-2019, 10:51 AM
how does this differ from the realtor.ca app? would there be listings in MLS that aren't on the Realtor app? Does MLS update faster than Realtor?

killramos
03-22-2019, 11:36 AM
Looks good. I guess the benefit here is it is mostly linked up right to you?

JordanLotoski
03-22-2019, 11:39 AM
how does this differ from the realtor.ca app? would there be listings in MLS that aren't on the Realtor app? Does MLS update faster than Realtor?

Should pull listings a little sooner then Realtor.ca app as it pulls directly from my system. There is usually a few hour lag from when a listing is loaded on my end to the time it hits Realtor.ca

Another benefit is the access to messaging me with questions on anything.

Hopefully its useful to you all

B.Spilner
03-23-2019, 09:13 AM
I tried playing around with it, 3 properties for sale in all of Edmonton? Lol. Not sure if I'm doing soemthing wrong...

JordanLotoski
03-24-2019, 08:06 AM
I tried playing around with it, 3 properties for sale in all of Edmonton? Lol. Not sure if I'm doing soemthing wrong...

No real access to Edmonton with this app, I will work on getting my Edmonton app launched soon

B.Spilner
03-24-2019, 08:55 AM
No real access to Edmonton with this app, I will work on getting my Edmonton app launched soon

Sounds great! Thanks.