PDA

View Full Version : Any Local (Alberta) Wheel/Tire store for 4 x 108 Mustang Wheels?

Skrilla
05-16-2019, 08:42 AM
Anyone know where I may find a complete set of wheels/tires for a 90 foxbody?

I have been searching around with no luck. Tried the mustang shop, PMC and a couple others. I am looking for 17 or 18" wheels that are 4 x 108 foxbody mustang. I do not want to 5 lug swap the car, as it is a all original, low mileage car, and these are just for a trial run. Shipping from the states is costly, and exchange rate is shit. May be a long shot, but if anyone knows a place, or someone selling a set, please let me know!

never
05-16-2019, 08:56 AM
The Mustang Shop's website has several options shown for 17" 4 bolt pattern wheels...can they not get them?

Cort at Urban X South (403-265-6553) has always been great at finding wheels for me...he should be able to track down something for you.

Skrilla
05-16-2019, 09:02 AM
No unfortunately they can't get those at this time. Urban quickly said no

Homerrca
05-16-2019, 09:44 AM
What about some of the junk yards. Most seem to be interconnected now so if you are searching for a specific part, they can check their network and try to locate it. Pricing though could be higher. Checking online Cross Canada Parts look like they can bring in OEM style rims but seem kinda pricey.

https://ecat.crosscanadaparts.com/base/index.php?go=exprorder

Just use the guest access and select Alberta. Look up the year of the car and it will show all parts that should be available.

eglove
05-16-2019, 10:09 AM
PM'd