PDA

View Full Version : Denver decriminalizes magic mushrooms.

ZenOps
05-16-2019, 11:01 AM
ftNI7v0gMs4

50.8% in favour. Duude.

eblend
05-18-2019, 08:43 PM
What's next? Due to my job I have been to Denver like 3 times in the last 2 months, and every trip bump into some pothead already....like they need any more people to be high at all times. First time the front lady at the hotel was blazed out of her mind....and just last need the IHOP server was fucking wrecked and almost spilled coffee all over me...seriously when people say this shit has no effect....it does.

Tik-Tok
05-18-2019, 09:28 PM
What's next? Due to my job I have been to Denver like 3 times in the last 2 months, and every trip bump into some pothead already....like they need any more people to be high at all times. First time the front lady at the hotel was blazed out of her mind....and just last need the IHOP server was fucking wrecked and almost spilled coffee all over me...seriously when people say this shit has no effect....it does.

Stupid people are going to be stupid, legal or not. Having been in the restaurant industry in my youth, I can tell you most of the staff was high on the job lonnnnnnggg before legalization.

eblend
05-18-2019, 10:32 PM
Stupid people are going to be stupid, legal or not. Having been in the restaurant industry in my youth, I can tell you most of the staff was high on the job lonnnnnnggg before legalization.

Yah most likely true, but now it's legal so everyone and their dog is on it, can't be good long term.

JRSC00LUDE
05-19-2019, 12:52 AM
I'd put a Helen Lovejoy meme in here but I think kurtejud is lurking.

spikerS
05-19-2019, 01:19 AM
I'd put a Helen Lovejoy meme in here but I think kurtejud is lurking.

A substitute of Maud Flanders would be acceptable.

01RedDX
05-19-2019, 02:08 AM

JRSC00LUDE
05-21-2019, 05:41 PM
Yah most likely true, but now it's legal so everyone and their dog is on it, can't be good long term.

I have to admit, it sounds like you were raised on 50's propaganda haha it's kind of funny! (no hate, just sayin')