PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Female Enthusiasts

ReMiXed lude
03-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Do you know of any females who are big enthusiasts of the import or domestic car scene??? We are putting together a project and need the input of these women. If you are interested, or know any other females who are serious about cars and have influence in the Canadian or American automotive scene, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Thanks so much for your time.
Sara and Noemi

car
03-30-2004, 12:23 AM
dont everyone jump up at once now:D

403Gemini
03-30-2004, 12:50 AM
from what ive experienced, cars are almost like video games, mostly directed towards males. you look in magazines its always hot chicks on cars. you play video games, its always half naked women in video games.

:dunno: i wish more women were into both, cause then its a step closer to both sexes sharing something in common

ReMiXed lude
03-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
from what ive experienced, cars are almost like video games, mostly directed towards males. you look in magazines its always hot chicks on cars. you play video games, its always half naked women in video games.

:dunno: i wish more women were into both, cause then its a step closer to both sexes sharing something in common

just you wait!;) Something big is going down. So please, whoever you know that fits the description above, please get them to email us at: [email protected]

thanks again for your support

403Gemini
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by ReMiXed lude

just you wait!;) Something big is going down. So please, whoever you know that fits the description above, please get them to email us at: [email protected]

sry got no chick friends that are into cars :(

however, ill be the towel boy ;)

DJ Lazy
03-30-2004, 04:07 PM
gonna be hard.. cuz if us males haven't found them... its gonna be even harder for you to find them... hahaha

and Gemini... i'll fight you for the towelboy job... :tongue:

finboy
03-30-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy
gonna be hard.. cuz if us males haven't found them... its gonna be even harder for you to find them... hahaha

and Gemini... i'll fight you for the towelboy job... :tongue:

i call dibs on vice president towel boy.

finding a girl interested in cars (not f&f style :thumbsdow ) is harder than finding gold plated ferrari's :banghead:

SI-vic
03-30-2004, 07:26 PM
you guys fight for the towel boy position....
i'll take the water boy position.

Girlie_racer
03-30-2004, 09:58 PM
She already found me....there's one and i what about jackie... and that girl with the blue miata (sorry i forgot your name i think it's diana???)

Melinda
03-31-2004, 11:10 AM
I'm into cars (NOT F&F Style) I just can't afford to get a nicer car right now till i'm done college, but I do lots of other stuff within the industry other then tuning :)

EK 2.0
03-31-2004, 11:14 AM
y'all can fight over towel boys and water boys, and VP towel wanna bes...

I call the waxer position...

Gonthro
03-31-2004, 11:17 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Melinda
03-31-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro

gonna put a bigger mirror and a makeup counter in the cars?
People like you and comments like that (no matter how sarcastic they are intended to be) are the reason WHY there are so few girls in the industry :guns: :guns:

Gonthro
03-31-2004, 11:41 AM
im sorr, but i just dont really understand how cars could be "more geared" to females

ReMiXed lude
03-31-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Gonthro
im sorr, but i just dont really understand how cars could be "more geared" to females

Loving your ignorance:thumbsup:

Gonthro
03-31-2004, 11:52 AM

Loving your ignorance:thumbsup:

thanks for the great informational response

sputnik
03-31-2004, 12:09 PM
so after a few days on beyond... the grand total is at 3

speedymd
03-31-2004, 12:36 PM
hey i'm a girl and into cars. i also do not have alot of money to put into my car, but love driving fast. i race at race city in summer and winter. so let me know what you girls are up to.

legendboy
03-31-2004, 12:44 PM
Do you know of any females who are big enthusiasts of the import or domestic car scene???

There are better ways of getting dates you know :rofl:

Seanith
03-31-2004, 05:19 PM
I don't think shes a lesbian..

ReMiXed lude
04-01-2004, 04:44 PM
SPEEDYMD-we'd still love to have you. Please send us an email and we'll be in touch.
LEGEND-If you noticed the name in my sig I'm a woman.;)

Ducati
04-02-2004, 01:38 AM
I think this girl might be interested

barmanjay
04-03-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Ducati
I think this girl might be interested

you are sick, sick, sick
even more so if you went and specifically looked for this, lol
:barf: :barf: :barf: