Year : 1991
Make and Model : Honda Accord EX-R Wagon
Exterior Color : Maroon
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 419000 on body
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : $7000

Want to be different? The time has come for me to sell my RARE CB9 wagon. It has been built to drive, with the h22 swap and suspension upgrades. It’s been my daily driver for just over two years, and has NEVER let me down. Lots of maintenance done, and lots of records. Message me with any questions.

Exterior mods: Carbon hood with pins, Legend lip, Custom grille, Stubby carbon antenna, Tinted, led headlights, Keep hatin and in rust we trust stickers on back window, Stock hood for winter. Was repainted in 2015, but wasn’t done the best.

Interior; Black dash, carpet and front seats swapped, was originally grey ( kept rear seat cloth because it’s 60/40 split folding), Nrg quick release steering wheel hub with neo chrome wheel, Neo chrome shift knob, Bluetooth deck, 2x10 inch subs and amp, Converted to r134 Ac, Heated seats installed but not wired

Engine; H22A with 120,000 km 5 speed transmission, Cold air intake, Mugen oil cap, Unobtanium exhaust with high flow cat and stainless steel resonator.

wheels/brakes 17x8 whistler kr1 with neo chrome spiked lug nuts, 5 lug swap from 97 Odyssey, Front brake disc upgrade from Odyssey, Rear disc conversion from Accord, Tein springs with KyB struts, Custom rear LCA’s, Accord Euro R winter rims, tires, spacers and lugs

Lots of extras; TONS of paperwork including original bill of sale

Things wrong with the car;
Rust starting on bottom of doors, near taillight and top of windshield. Sunroof cracked (doesn’t affect usability). Burns oil (approx 1/2 L every 1000km, varies by driving style lol). No windshield washers hooked up to carbon hood or stock hood. Doesn’t have bottom of steering column because I kept cruise control.

Kijiji Ad: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/fs:-1991-honda-accord-ex-r-wagon-h22-5-speed/1447299803?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Contact Information
Phone : 403-801-8046

Pictures : https://www.flickr.com/photos/157047083@N06/41977782800/