PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme



Pages : [1] 2

CRXguy
03-29-2004, 04:54 PM
I'm gonna pick up a dozen donuts for breakfast tomorrow!! :drool: :rofl:

Marsh
03-29-2004, 04:57 PM
haha i heard Krispy Kreme has massive lineups in the states...like almost 2 hours long at some places:nut:

Altezza
03-29-2004, 05:06 PM
It'll be lunch time before you actually get any in your hands. When KK opened in Mississauga, the drive thru line-ups were over 2 hours long. They open at 6am...better get there there by 2am :rofl:

nismodrifter
03-29-2004, 05:07 PM
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??

AquamosH
03-29-2004, 05:08 PM
I heard this morning on the radio that ppl have already started to lineup. :nut:

Weapon_R
03-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I had about 4 boxes already :D

Gotta know someone on the inside ;)

blinkme_210
03-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??

:werd: They probably have got more fat and all that other shit in them anyways.

I had some when I drove down to Seattle 2 years ago, I found it to be too sweet. But my friends were going apeshit over them :dunno: Wasn't that good anyways...

Chester
03-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??

yah i think they're packed with fat and sugar. One of their donuts is so bad for you.

nismodrifter
03-29-2004, 05:15 PM
who cares about how un-healthy they are for you :D is the taste actually the thing that makes them so good? or just because they are like super sweet? I'll have to give a try once the hype dies down at their store....

blinkme_210
03-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Just remembered, they're gonna open one up in Edmonton in the summer, right in South Edmonton Common. Which is pretty much the end of city limits, and first area you come across when you drive up from Calgary. But yeh anyways... supposedly they're gonna also have their own traffic police all through out theday.

Altezza
03-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Chester


yah i think they're packed with fat and sugar. One of their donuts is so bad for you.

That's 2 of the 4 major food groups! ;)

Whenever in the states on business, I always treat myself to a box. But never without first making sure my health insurance is paid off, haha. :D

1badPT
03-29-2004, 05:25 PM
As far as what the donuts are like, they aren't crispy and they don't have anything resembling cream. I always wondered why they chose that as their name?

Anyways, its an overhyped glazed donut. They are really light and fluffy, and they are covered with a very thick(imagine white glue), sickly sweet glaze. Hats off to the chain for being able to create so much hype over a fucking donut, but at the end of the day, that's all it is. I wouldn't stand in line for them, they aren't that good, no matter what your tastes are.

Marsh
03-29-2004, 05:45 PM
yeah pretty much, its like the subway of donuts...when u order a donut they make it from basically scratch right in front of you, i think thats why ppl go insane over this stuff in the US

benyl
03-29-2004, 05:54 PM
It is basically a sugar coated donut, that is soft and delicious. When ever I go to the states I always have some.

You have to eat them hot in order to enjoy the great flavor. Buy a dozen and take them home. Make sure you microwave them for 30 secs if they are cold. Eat with a glass of milk or chocolate milk... it is like heaven.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Gonthro
03-29-2004, 06:01 PM
my mother in law works like a block away from the new krispy kremes, she says this morning when she went to work at 6am there was already poeple camped out there.

01sohccivic
03-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Krispy Kreme donuts are l33t. They are pretty good, and for all the people saying it's unhealthy who cares, you only live once, it's not like your 50 years old having heart problems so eat em while your still young and healthy. The custard filled donut is the best, get that one and the rasberry filled one:thumbsup: ate 9 at one sitting, don't ask:nut:

Melinda
03-29-2004, 06:21 PM
Anyone have an estimation of how many people are there waiting right now? My brother wants to head up there tonight but he cant make it up there till about 10 or so

Ferio_vti
03-29-2004, 06:38 PM
I got in on Friday night, by luck!! My friends and I strolled in and they didn't let us in cuz we didn't have 'invitations'. But the people behind us had extras so we go in and picked up our free 2 dozens.

So good fresh. After that, its gets pretty gross.
I was tempted to sell one dozen on Beyond, but all my friends wanted one.

D'z Nutz
03-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??

Man, you just can't explain it! You gotta taste it yourself to know what the hype is all about!

/////AMG
03-29-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??


:werd: , w/e I'd rather eat thos emini donuts formt he stampede, just as much fat :thumbsup: hahaha

sin
03-29-2004, 07:49 PM
where is the new krispy kreme?

3G
03-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I had about 4 boxes already :D

Gotta know someone on the inside ;)



Originally posted by benyl
It is basically a sugar coated donut, that is soft and delicious. When ever I go to the states I always have some.



You have to eat them hot in order to enjoy the great flavor. Buy a dozen and take them home. Make sure you microwave them for 30 secs if they are cold. Eat with a glass of milk or chocolate milk... it is like heaven.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

:werd: :drool:


Originally posted by D'z Nutz


Man, you just can't explain it! You gotta taste it yourself to know what the hype is all about!

uhhuh straight up


Originally posted by sin
where is the new krispy kreme?

By Sunridge Mall.

I heard that if there's a line up they will give you free coffee and donuts or something. Is this true?

Melinda
03-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo
I heard that if there's a line up they will give you free coffee and donuts or something. Is this true?
They gave me a free donut for when I was in line in seattle

turbo_equiped
03-29-2004, 07:57 PM
lol..
we just came from there..
its still closed...
they were setting it up inside..
its opening at like 6 in the mornin tom.
u guys better hit it as early as possible..
lol

Altezza
03-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo


I heard that if there's a line up they will give you free coffee and donuts or something. Is this true?

Typically they just give them to you if you're there depending on how they feel. I've been the only person in the store at one time and still got free goods.

hustler
03-29-2004, 08:56 PM
:drool: :drool:
usually they are quite generous....they give out alotta free donuts but i guess they got the pringles idea once u pop u just cant stop

colinderksen
03-29-2004, 09:07 PM
They had 700 people apply for that new KK store. I think its because you get a dozen free donuts a week if you work there.

Chester
03-29-2004, 09:16 PM
I heard on the news at 6 that these two guys came down from edmonton and are camping outside the doors until tomorrow morning when they open. They're like "Yeah, we just want to be their first customers". Get a job haha.

EK 2.0
03-29-2004, 10:05 PM
I did a drive by past the N.E. one, and there were a few kids camping out...Man thats donuication if you ask me...

Moonracer
03-29-2004, 10:12 PM
That is sooooooooo very very sad.....:(

Shaolin
03-29-2004, 10:37 PM
i never understood how people could do that.. i can understand for concert tickets or whatever, but for donuts.. shit.

Redlyne_mr2
03-29-2004, 10:42 PM
You have to have absolutely nothing worthwhile going in your life to wait in line and get all excited about donuts. Theyre good but as Porsche_944 said the mini donuts and beaver tails are sooo much better

EK 2.0
03-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD
I did a drive by past the N.E. one, and there were a few kids camping out...Man thats donuication if you ask me...


No one laughed at my DONUTICATION??

Ok maybe we dont get it...

Donut+Dedication=DONUTICATION...*tapping mike* "hello, is this thing on, geez, though room"

Shaolin
03-29-2004, 11:16 PM
We got someone in the department to get Krispy Kreme for us tomorrow if at all possible.. she's going to be there at 6am and see if she can get some by 7:30am..

if not i'll just get some after work.

good_lookin866
03-29-2004, 11:33 PM
its almost like a frickin "honey cruler" at tim hortons

03-30-2004, 01:44 AM
stupid donuts, what happened to good old fashioned flavourless egg tarts and sticky rice.

ALI BABA
03-30-2004, 01:51 AM
UNREAL:drool:

nosegrindR
03-30-2004, 01:53 AM
sweet jesus, good thing they don't have one in the SW

Melinda
03-30-2004, 02:03 AM
Haha my brother left at 10:00 tonight to go camp out with a bunch of friends...their original plan was to go down there at like 4 AM so it's more for fun then anything else. Apparently there is actually a few people ahead of them in line...haha they're crazy IMO but because of them, I get to wake up to my own fresh box of Krispy Kremes before work tomorrow :drool:

Dope Dealer
03-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Damn... I want them so bad...

My grampa told me when he was down in the states, they give you a free donut at the door (Some dude hands them out or whatever) and my grampa walked in and out five times and got one each time... Hahaha...

googe
03-30-2004, 03:27 AM
haha, im bored as hell and wide awake, i feel like going down there. its only 3.5 more hours and its nice out :D

anyone know how many people are in line?

sputnik
03-30-2004, 08:45 AM
too much hype for a mere 400 calories/donut

RAGINGHULK
03-30-2004, 08:49 AM
This is all so very, very sad.
Bottom line - THEY'RE FREAK'N DOUGHNUTS!!!!!

RAGINHULK

Toma
03-30-2004, 08:53 AM
I find this brand worshipping pathetic....I thought we were past all that in this day and age.

And "krispy Kreme" come one, welcome to the 80's, pick a original name.

Just because people are dumb enough to line up for junk food, I will refuse to have one unless someone brings em by for me.

Ridiculous. :rolleyes:

sputnik
03-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Damn... I want them so bad...

My grampa told me when he was down in the states, they give you a free donut at the door (Some dude hands them out or whatever) and my grampa walked in and out five times and got one each time... Hahaha...

Actually, they very often just give out a box of the "cold" ones when a new batch is about to hit the shelves.

rage2
03-30-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Chester
I heard on the news at 6 that these two guys came down from edmonton and are camping outside the doors until tomorrow morning when they open. They're like "Yeah, we just want to be their first customers". Get a job haha.
haha, those 2 morons scored a years worth of free krispy kreme!

sputnik
03-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by rage2

haha, those 2 morons scored a years worth of free krispy kreme!

They will have to line up at the gym next year.

Kaos
03-30-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by rage2

haha, those 2 morons scored a years worth of free krispy kreme!

they'll probably SCORE a year worth of krispy kremes, but they probably won't SCORE for a whole entire 10 years :D

haze4dayz
03-30-2004, 10:09 AM
just had 2 of them this morning, and I think a donut is a donut. Just this time its more fresh. tastes the same though.

its all american hype.:bullshit:

Melinda
03-30-2004, 10:28 AM
My bro ended up being 12th in line and got a "krispy kreme" flames jersey with the # 12 on it...he might be in the paper tomorrow so check him out and laugh :) But I got GOOOOD donuts for breakfast this morning :) Haha 2 down, 10 to go...hmm I think I might be sick by the end of this :(

3G
03-30-2004, 10:32 AM
mm

we sat in the drive through for like 45 min, they gave everyone waiting a free donut.

ShOwOfF
03-30-2004, 11:11 AM
anyone know what time their are open till?

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
anyone know what time their are open till?

6am - 11pm Mon - Sun

Drive-Thru is 24hrs

I remember cause I just read an article on it in the Sun today.

They were talking about mad line ups. Since Sunday with sleepin bags and all. I don't understand. It's only donuts :dunno:

BebeAphrodite
03-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
whats the big hype over these donuts?? what makes them so much better than say like regular tim horton donut or something??

I never understood the hype until I ate one. They're soooo goood.... and after I ate it, I kept craving it. Tim Hortons can't compare... ooo sooo good, I'm contemplating going there to buy some but I've got a huge paper due tomorrow and have no time to wait in line. mmmMMmm :drool:

micheal.m
03-30-2004, 12:16 PM
What are the prices on these things? What flavor do they come in..?

sputnik
03-30-2004, 12:16 PM
Tim Hortons is crap ever since they stopped making the donuts fresh.

3G
03-30-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV


6am - 11pm Mon - Sun

Drive-Thru is 24hrs

I remember cause I just read an article on it in the Sun today.

They were talking about mad line ups. Since Sunday with sleepin bags and all. I don't understand. It's only donuts :dunno:

6am-11pm sun-thursday
saturday is 6am - 12am and driv-thru is 24 hours :)



Originally posted by micheal.m
What are the prices on these things? What flavor do they come in..?

0.89 for a normal glazed, others are 0.99


Originally posted by sputnik
Tim Hortons is crap ever since they stopped making the donuts fresh.

:werd: :barf:

CRXguy
03-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Those 2 queers from Edmonton made it in the paper. :rofl:

I drove by earlier and it's still packed like this morning. :(

sexualbanana
03-30-2004, 03:04 PM
Someone from work brought a couple Krispy Kremes on Saturday and they're pretty good.

But from what I've heard and read, I don't think it's necessarily the dount that is getting people so excited. I think everyone is just psyched over the way KK treats its customers. Sure the donuts play a big part, but it seems to me people are really liking the idea of free donuts while you wait, winning a year's supply, and KK jersey with your place in line.

QuasarCav
03-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Do they have good coffee too, or is it just the creamy morsels of saturated fat???

Because timmy's donuts suck since all this regulation crap, you used to be able to buy an apple fritter the size of your head. But there coffee stil kicks ass

RC-Cola
03-30-2004, 03:45 PM
I had some last Friday from the Friends & Family night. I heard sooo much about how wonderful these doughnut were and how they were absolutely orgasimic.

After I ate one or two all I could think was "Wow, if people think this is orgasimic then they must have pretty shitty sex lives."

In the end, a doughnut is just that, a doughnut... :dunno:

403Gemini
03-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV


6am - 11pm Mon - Sun

Drive-Thru is 24hrs

I remember cause I just read an article on it in the Sun today.

They were talking about mad line ups. Since Sunday with sleepin bags and all. I don't understand. It's only donuts :dunno:

wait wait.... so your telling me people are lining up and camping out for 6-10 hrs to get a dozen of these, yet there is a 24 hour drive through? maybe these dumb fucks should spend more time gettin jobs and working to get money for a car. i cant imagine the line up at the drive through would be brutal at 4:00 am... and if it is, this is the downfall of western civilization.

i swear to god they probably put cocaine in it. i refuse to go there until this retarded hype goes away. grow up people, its a donut. i dont give a shit how good it is. (and when i say people i dont mean people ont his board, i mean people in general lol)

/////AMG
03-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini



i swear to god they probably put cocaine in it. i refuse to go there until this retarded hype goes away. grow up people, its a donut. i dont give a shit how good it is. (and when i say people i dont mean people ont his board, i mean people in general lol)


Fucking rights! :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

googe
03-30-2004, 04:31 PM
haha, a few of you are getting way too worked up over the cheap thrill people get out of these donuts. who cares, chill out :dunno:

JAYMEZ
03-30-2004, 04:44 PM
oh well its not as bad as the Krispy kream opening in Ontario . I remember waiting 2 and half hours at 1:30am to get them , the only reason we didnt leave because we all craved donuts :D

SI-vic
03-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
Do they have good coffee too, or is it just the creamy morsels of saturated fat???



KK doesnt sell coffee and they dont ever plan on doing so.
I read in the newspaper about 1year ago that their main focus is donuts and nothing else.


I'm sick of donuts, I've had millions of fresh donuts over the past 4years.
Nobody on this forum has probably eaten more donuts than me... hahaha

the KK-Kraze is pathetic IMO. It's only a donut, sure it might be good but..... to stand in line for hours???
Hell I got better things to do with my time.

Hopefully the KK-Kraze will die down soon and maybe I'll be able to grab a dozen without standing in line......

Dope Dealer
03-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by SI-vic


KK doesnt sell coffee and they dont ever plan on doing so.
I read in the newspaper about 1year ago that their main focus is donuts and nothing else.


I'm sick of donuts, I've had millions of fresh donuts over the past 4years.
Nobody on this forum has probably eaten more donuts than me... hahaha

the KK-Kraze is pathetic IMO. It's only a donut, sure it might be good but..... to stand in line for hours???
Hell I got better things to do with my time.

Hopefully the KK-Kraze will die down soon and maybe I'll be able to grab a dozen without standing in line......

I think the difference b/w KK donuts and your donuts are that KK's probably taste half decent.. Hahaha JK Bro...

We should go down sometime and pick some up. I wanna see what all the hype is about.

3G
03-30-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
"Wow, if people think this is orgasimic then they must have pretty shitty sex lives."


:rofl:


Originally posted by 403Gemini


wait wait.... so your telling me people are lining up and camping out for 6-10 hrs to get a dozen of these, yet there is a 24 hour drive through? maybe these dumb fucks should spend more time gettin jobs and working to get money for a car. i cant imagine the line up at the drive through would be brutal at 4:00 am... and if it is, this is the downfall of western civilization.

i swear to god they probably put cocaine in it. i refuse to go there until this retarded hype goes away. grow up people, its a donut. i dont give a shit how good it is. (and when i say people i dont mean people ont his board, i mean people in general lol)

The wait at the drive-thru was like 45 min but they gave the people waiting a free donut!


Originally posted by SI-vic

KK doesnt sell coffee and they dont ever plan on doing so.
I read in the newspaper about 1year ago that their main focus is donuts and nothing else.


sure they do. we bought some today :dunno:

Altezza
03-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Lineups existed in Mississauga even months after the opening. Call it hype all you want, but what it equates to is good marketing. By mearly giving out a couple hundred thousand doughnuts, they've netted themselves an untangible amount of "free" TV, radio, and print coverage. Add that with incredible word of mouth that has dominated water cooler chat. This same strategy is what put $750k into the pockets of the Mississauga KK location in the first WEEK alone of being open. Kudos to them.

Not to mention that the dougnuts are actaully cheaper here than in the US. US$6.50 per dozen down there. We pay the same, but in Canadian dollars.

MM99lude
03-30-2004, 05:59 PM
hahah, my sister is friends with those two guys that campped out over night for donuts. They got vouchers for 52 dozen free don'ts/

so thats 312 donuts each... but as we speak they are picking me up some to try. There was no way i was gonna drive to get them, but if they bring them i'll eat a few!

Shaolin
03-30-2004, 06:21 PM
well i got to try krispy kreme as a chick from the department bought 2 boxes for us today, and wow, it's definitely different.. i got hungry after i ate the first one.. I ended up eating 6..

I drove by sunridge after work today to try and find the place but couldnt' find it.. anyone care to tell me where it is?

HTN SWCHS
03-30-2004, 06:25 PM
It's like right behind AMA and that Cheesecake place. Take the left after superstore off 36, Turn right at the light and its on ur right, u cant miss it.

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

We should go down sometime and pick some up. I wanna see what all the hype is about.

IDEA TIME!!!!!!!!



BEYOND MEET AT KK!!!!!!!!


What does everyone think??????

88CRX
03-30-2004, 06:39 PM
people who wait in line for donuts are ghey!!!!


and jesus doesnt like gheys :thumbsdow




redline:thumbsup:

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by RC-Cola
I Wow, if people think this is orgasimic then they must have pretty shitty sex lives


Or non-existent ones ... :rofl




Originally posted by 403Gemini


wait wait.... so your telling me people are lining up and camping out for 6-10 hrs to get a dozen of these, yet there is a 24 hour drive through? maybe these dumb fucks should spend more time gettin jobs and working to get money for a car. i cant imagine the line up at the drive through would be brutal at 4:00 am... and if it is, this is the downfall of western civilization.

i swear to god they probably put cocaine in it. i refuse to go there until this retarded hype goes away. grow up people, its a donut. i dont give a shit how good it is. (and when i say people i dont mean people ont his board, i mean people in general lol)


Yeah, I dunno what to tell you. Things ppl do for a couple of free stuff.

I guess if I opened a viet-sub shop and I say the first 100 ppl get 20 dozens of subs free, I'm sure a lot of ppl would should up too. :dunno:

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
people who wait in line for donuts are ghey!!!!


and jesus doesnt like gheys :thumbsdow




redline:thumbsup:

OMG, why don't you suck his dick some more :poosie: :rofl: :D

Ed the SOHC
03-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
people who wait in line for donuts are ghey!!!!


and jesus doesnt like gheys :thumbsdow




redline:thumbsup:

:werd:

here's a secret.... KK, will be there next month and the month after... WAIT!

/////AMG
03-30-2004, 07:06 PM
We went by today, and there were four seperate lines to get into the main line for the drive-thru

how sad can people get? it's a frickin donut.

ZorroAMG
03-30-2004, 07:07 PM
waiting is almost as ghey as ghey's themeselves...

I'm gonna go down and use the VIP line, crackas!!

PEEEEEECE

Moonracer
03-30-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
waiting is almost as ghey as ghey's themeselves...

I'm gonna go down and use the VIP line, crackas!!

PEEEEEECE

:rofl: I'll pick you up in the limo!

cocoabrova
03-30-2004, 07:11 PM
I waited in line today, crazeeee....I had time to kill so I thought what the hell. Never thought I'd ever spend $30 at a doughnut shop:nut:

Kaos
03-30-2004, 07:18 PM
I dont see why most of you guys are like "It's a freaking donut" when we all know deep down inside you wanna get a donut.

U just dont wanna follow the crowd.

U KNOW YOU WAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNT IT.

/////AMG
03-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Never tried it and I think people are making a big deal out of it. I just thinks it's ghey that you have to wait in line for a minimum of 1hour for a donut!

I'd rather go to Timmies and pick up a few there :thumbsup:

SI-vic
03-30-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer


I think the difference b/w KK donuts and your donuts are that KK's probably taste half decent.. Hahaha JK Bro...

We should go down sometime and pick some up. I wanna see what all the hype is about.

hahaha screw yooou!
oh well it doesnt matter because as of next Thursday, we wont own the shop anymore. New ownership!
hahaha



Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo


:rofl:



The wait at the drive-thru was like 45 min but they gave the people waiting a free donut!



sure they do. we bought some today :dunno:



those liars!!!! They said their main focus was donuts and ONLY donuts. I like Coffee Time coffee the best, or Robins Donuts coffee.

88CRX
03-30-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV


OMG, why don't you suck his dick some more :poosie: :rofl: :D

not really no..... i just didnt wanna take his line and not give him credit :thumbsdow

GingeRRRBeef
03-30-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX


not really no..... i just didnt wanna take his line and not give him credit :thumbsdow

I know, I was just fucking with you :D

88CRX
03-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV


I know, I was just fucking with you :D

whatever fucker! :D

Marsh
03-30-2004, 08:34 PM
I'll give you a pity laugh....haha....

Originally posted by CycloneAWD



No one laughed at my DONUTICATION??

Ok maybe we dont get it...

Donut+Dedication=DONUTICATION...*tapping mike* "hello, is this thing on, geez, though room"

Marsh
03-30-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC


:werd:

here's a secret.... KK, will be there next month and the month after... WAIT!
anyone who camps out for donuts is a homo
JUST WAIT!

lam-boy
03-30-2004, 11:33 PM
hahaha my friend bought me some...now i just hope he didnt eat it all cause i ddin't pick them up yet...aww shit..im jacked

nismodrifter
03-30-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by lam-boy
hahaha my friend bought me some...now i just hope he didnt eat it all cause i ddin't pick them up yet...aww shit..im jacked

PWN3d!!!!!;) :D

SoSlowDx
03-30-2004, 11:44 PM
I rather have Tims less fat and still good

403Gemini
03-30-2004, 11:58 PM
i bet you 90% of the peeps in that line are over weight ugly pepole who are 30 yrs old and live in their parents basement. who honestly would be like "well gotta call my boss this morning and say im gunna be 2 hrs late, gotta get me some high fat donuts! oooohhh yeeaaa!!!!"

honestly, as said before, they will be there 5 months down the road, whats the big deal about "I NEED ONE NOW"

granted i dont watch the news often, but are the russians planning on bombing us or something?

Shaolin
03-31-2004, 12:02 AM
the chick that got the donuts for us today at work said it was like she was at a fat people convention.. she was saying there was these 2 chicks in the lineup, combined weight of probably 500+ went into the place and bought 5 dozen donuts.. the whole place was cheering when they saw them walk out with 5 dozen.

I don't think I've eaten 5 dozen donuts in my life time.



Originally posted by 403Gemini
i bet you 90% of the peeps in that line are over weight ugly pepole who are 30 yrs old and live in their parents basement. who honestly would be like "well gotta call my boss this morning and say im gunna be 2 hrs late, gotta get me some high fat donuts! oooohhh yeeaaa!!!!"

honestly, as said before, they will be there 5 months down the road, whats the big deal about "I NEED ONE NOW"

granted i dont watch the news often, but are the russians planning on bombing us or something?

SI-vic
03-31-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
the whole place was cheering when they saw them walk out with 5 dozen.




ahhhhahahaha
:rofl: :rofl: :nut: :rofl: :rofl:

ALI BABA
03-31-2004, 12:41 AM
just got back from there ........there is still a 10 min line up ....but worth every second:drool: :drool:

brandon
03-31-2004, 01:44 AM
ya me too. I dunno not really worth it tho

BebeAphrodite
03-31-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx
I rather have Tims less fat and still good

Hmm.. try a KK donut first. I'm not a donut lover and I don't usually eat them. And I especially don't like Tim's donuts. I find Superstore or Safeway and even 7-11 have better donuts than Tim Hortons. But when I tried a KK donut I had cravings for more.. they were seriously soo good!!!!
:drool:


Originally posted by 403Gemini

honestly, as said before, they will be there 5 months down the road, whats the big deal about "I NEED ONE NOW"

Because they're sooo gooooddd!!! If I didn't have this paper due tomorrow I'd be waiting in line just to eat another one.. MmmMMm...


Originally posted by Shaolin
2 chicks in the lineup, combined weight of probably 500+ went into the place and bought 5 dozen donuts.. the whole place was cheering when they saw them walk out with 5 dozen.

he he he, that's just gross... I hope it wasn't for just the two of them.

nismodrifter
03-31-2004, 01:58 AM
Safeway donuts are realllllly good.... I just ate 4 of the cinammon sugared type donuts a few hours ago....made fresh at safeway.....:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

googe
03-31-2004, 03:13 AM
i just checked it out with a friend, we were in the drive thru line for probably 30 minutes, still tons of cars, huge line...this was at midnight

had to see what the hype is about...so i grabbed one of the original glazed. VERY good, definitely not just another donut, you can tell eating one knocks like 5 years off your life. so i grabbed another, ate it, and man do i feel sick :)