Vehicle Details
Year : 2018
Make and Model : Porsche 718 Cayman
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black and Chalk
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 20,250KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This is an amazing drivers’ car in a manual transmission set up! Michelin Pilot Sport4 tires with plenty of life left on them provide the car with excellent grip and the proper ride. I have been around a lot of Porsche's since I work for the brand and nothing handles quite like the Cayman for the value! It Just had its first service in February. The intervals for all new Porsche's are every 15,000KM or once a year. The car has paint protection film on the front bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors. I also applied the Opti Coat ceramic paint protection. No accidents, hail damage or insurance claims. With the PDLS headlights, this car receives the markee 4-point LED daytime driving lights. Car and Driver Overview The Porsche 718 Cayman's joyful driving demeanor, powerful turbocharged flat-four engines, and stunning styling make it one of our favorite sports cars—as evidenced by its regular appearance on one of our 10Best Cars. The Cayman is a focused performance machine; and, as the entry-level Porsche sports car, its seriousness sets the stage for the rest of the lineup. It's not perfect, but our complaints about the downmarket interior and expensive options that are standard on rival sports cars are forgotten by the time we've rounded the first corner at speed. Yes, the Cayman is that good. Highs: Near-perfect handling, near-perfect steering, near-perfect transmission. Verdict: The definitive driver's car.

Can help arrange financing and or leasing if required.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/porsche-718-cayman/1447608713?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Extras :
Asking Price : $61,000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403-400-1360

Pictures :

HAYTERPAG
07-31-2019, 02:08 PM
Sold