PDA

View Full Version : Road Rage: Would you file a police report?

Pages : [1] 2

jabjab
08-06-2019, 08:33 AM
I was driving home last night and I needed to get over two lanes to make the exit. I signaled right to get into the first lane and was trying to get over again to get into the lane i needed to but people were travelling fast and were not letting me in.

The car behind me started to honk and go up my tail and flashing his headlights, i waved sorry and i got over finally. He then decided he woudl pull up beside me and give me the finger so I gave it back. He then tried to run me off the road by "attempting" to side swipe me.

I then started to follow him to get a picture of his plate and his face. When i pulled up beside him to get a picture of him he gave me the finger again and tried to fake swerve into me. I have a picture of him giving me the finger, his face, and his plate.

Suggestions?

Does anything ever come this anyways?

phreezee
08-06-2019, 08:37 AM
If you had a dash cam, they could have given him a dangerous driving ticket. But alas, there's no ticket for giving people the finger.
Your word against his goes nowhere.

lasimmon
08-06-2019, 08:49 AM
"I needed to get over 2 lanes to make the exit"

Sounds like solid driving practice right there.

Did you cut him off to try and make the exit? I'm assuming you did if he got that upset and you mention "people were driving too fast and not letting me in" in which I assume is the right lane. So you were moving slowly.

I'd be wary of a distracted driving ticket if you go to the police.

Disoblige
08-06-2019, 08:54 AM
I was driving home last night and I needed to get over two lanes to make the exit. I signaled right to get into the first lane and was trying to get over again to get into the lane i needed to but people were travelling fast and were not letting me in.

The car behind me started to honk and go up my tail and flashing his headlights, i waved sorry and i got over finally. He then decided he woudl pull up beside me and give me the finger so I gave it back. He then tried to run me off the road by "attempting" to side swipe me.

I then started to follow him to get a picture of his plate and his face. When i pulled up beside him to get a picture of him he gave me the finger again and tried to fake swerve into me. I have a picture of him giving me the finger, his face, and his plate.

Suggestions?

Does anything ever come this anyways?

So 3 chances for you to alleviate the situation but you ignored them and instead do this:

1. Not acknowledging you were going to miss the exit due to poor planning and taking a safer option
2. Giving the finger back to someone even though you were in the wrong in the first place and causing more aggravation
3. Start taking photos while operating a vehicle

Dunno man... You didn't help the situation at all it seems.

Toilet_X
08-06-2019, 09:01 AM
I wasnt trying to finger you d00d. I just got my nails done and wanted to show them off. Also sorry for riding you, i dropped a cheeto and was tryna dig it out from underneath my floor mat.

jwslam
08-06-2019, 09:21 AM

1. Not acknowledging you were going to miss the exit due to poor planning and taking a safer option
Nobody is obligated to let you in. You as a driver need to have confidence in what you're doing, but instead you don't and you are causing havoc on the roads.
I assume if he was riding you it's because you are going hazardly slow in the left (FAST) lane.
Per above, you need to plan properly instead of expecting people to let you in whenever and wherever you want.

Related: I saw a car come to a complete stop in the middle of a busy road literally just yesterday. Why? Because when there was no more traffic, THEN she signaled left to travel 2 lanes into the turning lane.

dj_rice
08-06-2019, 09:29 AM
I've come to the consensus that most of the drivers on Beyond are terrible

mr2mike
08-06-2019, 09:50 AM
https://ama.ab.ca/auto-and-driving/ama-driver-education

jabjab
08-06-2019, 09:54 AM
"I needed to get over 2 lanes to make the exit"

Sounds like solid driving practice right there.

Did you cut him off to try and make the exit? I'm assuming you did if he got that upset and you mention "people were driving too fast and not letting me in" in which I assume is the right lane. So you were moving slowly.

I'd be wary of a distracted driving ticket if you go to the police.

there was lots of room from the light to get over 2 lanes. Sound like you're making assumptions but whatever my question is if its worth it to make a police report not even you believe my story or not.

revelations
08-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Sounds like your very typical road rage - both drivers are idiots. You should go to a district office and admit you were a dbag yourself and they will give you a stern talking to.

Never, ever escalate anything on the road. Low IQ drivers are everywhere and will not hesitate to injure you with their 3000lb hunk of metal.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 09:57 AM
So 3 chances for you to alleviate the situation but you ignored them and instead do this:

2. Giving the finger back to someone even though you were in the wrong in the first place and causing more aggravation
3. Start taking photos while operating a vehicle

Dunno man... You didn't help the situation at all it seems.

No I didn't help the situation by fingering him back but emotions got the best of me. Taking a picture is what I needed to do....if you saw a crime in program for example do you tell yourself "oh no, i should not take a pic with my phone cause its illegal?" if this was the other way around people would vent why didn't i take a picture.

Anyways I'm purchasing a dash cam to avoid these type of situations.

Disoblige
08-06-2019, 10:01 AM
Taking a picture is what I needed to do....if you saw a crime in program for example do you tell yourself "oh no, i should not take a pic with my phone cause its illegal?" if this was the other way around people would vent why didn't i take a picture.
lol, what are you talking about? What crime did this person do?
It really shows your entitlement when you say you "need" to do certain things.

Yes!

jabjab
08-06-2019, 10:05 AM
lol, what are you talking about? What crime did this person do?
It really shows your entitlement when you say you "need" to do certain things.

Yes!

Trying to side swipe my car and run me off the road is not a crime?!

ExtraSlow
08-06-2019, 10:07 AM
No I didn't help the situation by fingering him back but emotions got the best of me. Taking a picture is what I needed to do....if you saw a crime in program for example do you tell yourself "oh no, i should not take a pic with my phone cause its illegal?" if this was the other way around people would vent why didn't i take a picture.

Your actions after you "let your emotions get the best of you" are the very definition of distracted driving. Cops won't care about this other driver because you have no proof, and there was no collision or injury. Funny enough, the only crime there is proof of is your distracted driving. Learn to control your emotions better and do better next time bud.

lilmira
08-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Dash cam won't help you avoid these type of situations. Keeping a cool head will. If you can't make the turn off, keep moving and take the next one or another detour. The world doesn't end.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Your actions after you "let your emotions get the best of you" are the very definition of distracted driving. Cops won't care about this other driver because you have no proof, and there was no collision or injury. Funny enough, the only crime there is proof of is your distracted driving. Learn to control your emotions better and do better next time bud.

Are you serious?! you don't see him trying to intimate me by rear ending me and going up my ass and then trying to side swipe not being a crime and you focus on me taking a picture of him and his plate in case i report to the police as the only crime? Interesting perspective.

Rocket1k78
08-06-2019, 10:22 AM
If you can't make the turn off, keep moving and take the next one or another detour. The world doesn't end.

The best advice by far! I got into a very serious road rage incident a few years ago over me missing a turn and im lucky to be sitting here typing this instead of somewhere else. It started with a simple horn honk and finger and within 5 minutes i was being arrested

jabjab
08-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Dash cam won't help you avoid these type of situations. Keeping a cool head will. If you can't make the turn off, keep moving and take the next one or another detour. The world doesn't end.

Yes, i completely agree with you. I should not have reacted the way I did with giving him the finger back. I had initially waved to say sorry and it seemed he got more angry. I also didn't NEED to get over, i could have got the next exit if nobody let me know which is why i didn't force it. The word NEED should be replaced with WANTED.

revelations
08-06-2019, 10:25 AM
Are you serious?! you don't see him trying to intimate me by rear ending me and going up my ass and then trying to side swipe not being a crime and you focus on me taking a picture of him and his plate in case i report to the police as the only crime? Interesting perspective.

You have a picture of a motorist give you a finger, and you expect to walk into the CPS office and make all kinds of accusations about road rage, and expect them to take you seriously?

Without video evidence, you are just wasting everyones' time, including your own.

ExtraSlow
08-06-2019, 10:30 AM
I wasn't there, and I have no doubt the guy was an asshole who deserves all sorts of bad things. What I'm trying to do is be realistic. You can't prove anything, and the cops won't care what you say. The only thing you control when you are driving is your own actions, so that's why I'm suggesting you focus on that.

dj_rice
08-06-2019, 10:31 AM
I love Beyond. LOL

Darkane
08-06-2019, 10:36 AM
Yes, i completely agree with you. I should not have reacted the way I did with giving him the finger back. I had initially waved to say sorry and it seemed he got more angry. I also didn't NEED to get over, i could have got the next exit if nobody let me know which is why i didn't force it. The word NEED should be replaced with WANTED.

You waved sorry.. why?

I’ve heard stories of people getting killed in the states for waving. True story.

My buddy warned my never to wave in LA, even if it for someone letting you in.

lilmira
08-06-2019, 10:39 AM
And I tried reporting years ago after someone forced into my lane. Went to a station and they weren't very helpful. I had two options, I could wait for the right person to come in to write the report or left my contact for the person to meet me at work or home I guess. I decided to just swallow a chill pill lol.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-06-2019, 10:39 AM
OP made a mistake, other guy made a mistake, tempers flared. Shit happens, let it go and be thankful there was no accident or injury. Nothing is worth potential loss of health.

revelations
08-06-2019, 10:51 AM
Thread turned as quick as the one where OP was a douche and decided to accelerate, on camera, to not let a vehicle in and then ended up eating said vehicles back bumper due to following too close.

Darkane
08-06-2019, 10:54 AM
OP made a mistake, other guy made a mistake, tempers flared. Shit happens, let it go and be thankful there was no accident or injury. Nothing is worth potential loss of health.

Yes, agree. This is a case of the OP making a mistake and not being prepared/ready/able to make his turn. I think he felt since he made a simple mistake the guy behind him should just “suck it up” while he was going slow to get over two lanes.

When the other person saw him wave sorry, he probably felt enraged because the OP showed no respect for the other driver and only cared for himself at that time (zero defensive driving).

Then it unraveled. It’s interesting about the perspective, and a comment about entitlement was made. I can see it.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 10:56 AM
You have a picture of a motorist give you a finger, and you expect to walk into the CPS office and make all kinds of accusations about road rage, and expect them to take you seriously?

Without video evidence, you are just wasting everyones' time, including your own.

I was merely trying to get a picture of his face and his plate for evidence. It so happened to be he was fingering me while i took the picture. I figured that if this guy is doing this kind of behavior to me then he's done it before. Bringing forth picture evidence of his face and plate will help the police identify the person and make note if he's a repeat offender. That was my intent of taking the pictures.

JRSC00LUDE
08-06-2019, 10:58 AM
I am envisioning you slowing down to change lanes, which is insane. But I may be incorrect.

jwslam
08-06-2019, 11:06 AM
I figured that if this guy is doing this kind of behavior to me then he's done it before.
I figured if you didn't know how to properly change lanes this time, then you've done it before.

Pot meet kettle.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 11:11 AM
You waved sorry.. why?

I’ve heard stories of people getting killed in the states for waving. True story.

I initially waved sorry when he started honking at me to deescalate the situation, i got mad when he fingered me after i waved sorry

jabjab
08-06-2019, 11:16 AM
I am envisioning you slowing down to change lanes, which is insane. But I may be incorrect.

I had to slow down cause the car in front of me pressed on the brakes. I can't continue my speed when someone ahead of me slows down. Trying to enter a lane at a lower than the posted speed limit would probably cause an accident if the other lane car is travelling at the speed limit.

I see nothing wrong with what I did except for losing my temper and fingering him back.

FraserB
08-06-2019, 11:26 AM
I had to slow down cause the car in front of me pressed on the brakes. I can't continue my speed when someone ahead of me slows down. Trying to enter a lane at a lower than the posted speed limit would probably cause an accident if the other lane car is travelling at the speed limit.

I see nothing wrong with what I did except for losing my temper and fingering him back.

I'd say the more likely scenario is you forced your way into a small space between two cars and had to jam on the brakes to avoid hitting the one in front of you. Then, because you NEEDED to make the exit, you started slowing down more to try and get over another lane and not miss the exit.

And a picture of his face and plate would have been evidence of nothing. Other than you playing with your phone while driving of course.

Tik-Tok
08-06-2019, 11:28 AM
I was driving home last night and I needed to get over two lanes to make the exit.

I fucking hate this. You knew exactly what lane you needed to be in, but because there was traffic, you decided to skip ahead.

I've come to the consensus that most of the drivers on Beyond are terrible

No, no, we're all awesome professional race circuit drivers, it's everyone else who's at fault for not letting him in.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 11:33 AM
I'd say the more likely scenario is you forced your way into a small space between two cars and had to jam on the brakes to avoid hitting the one in front of you. Then, because you NEEDED to make the exit, you started slowing down more to try and get over another lane and not miss the exit.

And a picture of his face and plate would have been evidence of nothing. Other than you playing with your phone while driving of course.

Good stuff, keep making assumptions

Also, i did call it in and the officer said that it was good that i took a picture of the his plate. They didn't mention that i shouldn't be playing with my phone. Maybe you should sign up to be cop, seems like you really want to make a difference in the world.

Also, if you read previous posts i indicated that i didn't really NEED to get over but there was another exit that I could have taken. The word NEED wasn't accurate. Seems like you read what you want to read to make a point

2Legit2Quit
08-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Dude you got a picture of him, skip the police and just get a hitman.

lilmira
08-06-2019, 11:44 AM
There are locations in the city where you have to cross a few lanes within a short distance to get to where you want, it's not that uncommon. It makes it even more challenging when your lane is slow comparing to the traffic on the rest of the road. That can happen. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Just move on, there are better things to do in life.

Sugarphreak
08-06-2019, 11:45 AM

jabjab
08-06-2019, 11:56 AM
It isn't worth reporting without video, and even if you had video or a witness you might get in as much trouble for engaging with him too.

You have to chill when this kind of stuff happens. Fingering the guy back might have seemed like the the appropriate response, but I can't count how many arguments I 've witnessed that have come to blows when one person pulls a 1 finger salute out. Yeah the guy was a dick, and he deserved it, but all it does is escalate the situation further.

Just chill next time, you will feel better about it later than if you engage.

yes, lesson learned for sure. I just lost my cool cause when i swerved to avoid him my dog must have hit the side of the interior as I heard him but lucky his seat belt prevented him from flying in one direction entirely.

03ozwhip
08-06-2019, 12:08 PM
Did he hit you? No? Then no police report.

Swank
08-06-2019, 12:10 PM
There are locations in the city where you have to cross a few lanes within a short distance to get to where you want, it's not that uncommon.
Yep, I deal with one everyday coming home from work, if I don't get over 2 lanes it would take absurdly long to get home. I'm surprised OP found himself in traffic heavy enough where he couldn't get in on the night of a holiday Monday, does this city never rest?

revelations
08-06-2019, 12:10 PM

Thats definitely not the standard for going to file a report. If some nub tries intentionally to run you off the road at highway speeds (no contact) you can certainly take that to the nearest district station with your dash cam CD.

schurchill39
08-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Are you and Ferio_vti related?

dj_rice
08-06-2019, 12:57 PM
Are you and Ferio_vti related?

Are both Asian Mainlanders?

I initially waved sorry when he started honking at me to deescalate the situation, i got mad when he fingered me after i waved sorry

LOL @ OP saying guy was fingering him, how many fingers?

jabjab
08-06-2019, 01:00 PM

Officer did say that it's important to report these incidents when its possible as it helps them track who the offenders are regardless of there was a collision or not.

FraserB
08-06-2019, 01:10 PM
LOL @ OP saying guy was fingering him, how many fingers?

Just one, but OP wanted three. That's why he got so pissed.

killramos
08-06-2019, 01:15 PM
I hope OP and his accused report each other.

Sounds like both could use a couple weeks taking the bus.

03ozwhip
08-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Thats definitely not the standard for going to file a report. If some nub tries intentionally to run you off the road at highway speeds (no contact) you can certainly take that to the nearest district station with your dash cam CD.

You can report anything you want, I just dont understand why it is everyone has to call the cops for everything on the road.

OP you were both dickheads, move on with it. If it didnt come to collision or him beating you down, this is just a waste of your time.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I dont call the cops for anything I dont have to.

Stuart
08-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Op sure had a fun weekend. First he gets tagged for speeding and then this, pure entertainment for the masses.

revelations
08-06-2019, 01:54 PM
You can report anything you want, I just dont understand why it is everyone has to call the cops for everything on the road.

OP you were both dickheads, move on with it. If it didnt come to collision or him beating you down, this is just a waste of your time.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I dont call the cops for anything I dont have to.

In the days before dash cams, I was with my dad who was cut off 2x intentionally on the highway (while in the slow lane) by some jackass who simply thought he was driving too slow (slightly under speed limit).

He was, literally in the slow lane minding his own business, when this vehicle (likely trying to undertake someone in the fast lane) starts tail gating him. They pass and immediately pull in front and slam on the brakes. Dad changes lanes but jerkoff does the same and brake checks again.

Immediate 911 call about a suspected drunk driver and the RCMP were all over this idiot in less than 5 minutes. Of course, no charges to be expected but it served as a warning to him to not act like a fucking 5 year old on the highway.

Funny enough in retrospect, the chances they WERE actually drunk was probably 50/50.

03ozwhip
08-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Me and my wife had the same thing one night a few years ago, wife decided shes had enough and called the rcmp, guess what....followed the guys for 15 minutes, nothing.

No call back, follow up, nothing. Like I said, I dont call the cops, my wife will on occasion no matter what I say, I just never have anything good happen out of calling the cops.

Tik-Tok
08-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Me and my wife had the same thing one night a few years ago, wife decided shes had enough and called the rcmp, guess what....followed the guys for 15 minutes, nothing.

No call back, follow up, nothing. Like I said, I dont call the cops, my wife will on occasion no matter what I say, I just never have anything good happen out of calling the cops.

That's why they always say "Don't follow them!", because then you know they don't do shit. I've tried several times. We even drove past a police station and I told the 911 operator ahead of time that we were going to, and I saw a group of officers standing around outside chit chatting, but nope. Nothing happened. Followed them for 5 more minutes before I said 'fuck it'.

revelations
08-06-2019, 02:30 PM

It depends ENTIRELY on time of day and location. The RCMP K division is understaffed so if this happened on a Friday night in the middle of nowhere AB, good luck.

The event I described, took place on a sunny Sunday near Nanaimo part of the Island highway. The Central Island traffic guys are everywhere on that road. You know not to fuck around (except this nubtard).

Had we called in a 'road rage' incident, it would have been handled COMPLETELY different than a suspected drunk driver. A DUI represents an immediate danger to every vehicle on the road and the RCMP (and CPS) are tasked with taking these cases seriously.

Toilet_X
08-06-2019, 03:42 PM
LOL @ dj_rice

You'd think this case would be open and shut then. Call in forensics to dust his prostate for prints

Buster
08-06-2019, 03:46 PM
why do people do really stupid things, and then come here looking for support?

ExtraSlow
08-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Are you new to the internet?

Buster
08-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Are you new to the internet?

some days it feels like it.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Jeez, this forum has fallen through the shits. The admins are want to be ballers, the people suck up to them wanting to be liked and the rest are just young kids that follow what everyone eelse says. Feel free to delete or ban my account. Most of you are losers

lasimmon
08-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Jeez, this forum has fallen through the shits. The admins are want to be ballers, the people suck up to them wanting to be liked and the rest are just young kids that follow what everyone eelse says. Feel free to delete or ban my account. Most of you are losers

Says the guy who drives poorly.

Buster
08-06-2019, 04:35 PM

Are you going to give me fingers?

revelations
08-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Jeez, this forum has fallen through the shits. The admins are want to be ballers, the people suck up to them wanting to be liked and the rest are just young kids that follow what everyone else says. Feel free to delete or ban my account. Most of you are losers

Um no, i've been here (on-off) 10 years and you would have been shit on just the same for such actions years ago.

MAYBE if you were an 08 noob, it could have been excused .... LOL

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:38 PM

Well your dumb ass cant read. Not looking for support, looking to see if going to non emergency line is something that should be done to stop someone from trying to side swipe people. You dumb ass idiot

killramos
08-06-2019, 04:41 PM
OP I very much encourage you to go to the police with evidence of you breaking the law.

infamous
08-06-2019, 04:42 PM
Well your dumb ass cant read. Not looking for support, looking to see if going to non emergency line is something that should be done to stop someone from trying to side swipe people. You dumb ass idiot

ok, so you make a thread about you driving badly, don't post all the details so people have to fill in the gaps, and then you wonder why you get shit on? c'mon dude, use your head. had you posted WHERE the incident occurred, and didn't sound like a complete douche who got his license from inside a box of cheerios, maybe beyond wouldn't treat you like the whiny little bitch you are.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:44 PM
OP I very much encourage you to go to the police with evidence of you breaking the law.

I did, they thanked me that I took pics and called. Now go suck someone's dick you fag

- - - Updated - - -

Are you going to give me fingers?

I might.. You never know. Will have to meet me to find out 😁

Stuart
08-06-2019, 04:48 PM
I kind of want to send a link of the 'fighting a speeding ticket' thread to the RCMP so they are aware that the dangerous OP has admitted to 30+ over when he goes to fight that ticket. What goes around comes around...

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:50 PM
I kind of want to send a link of the 'fighting a speeding ticket' thread to the RCMP so they are aware that the dangerous OP has admitted to 30+ over when he goes to fight that ticket. What goes around comes around...

Hahaha do it. Like a bitch that you seem you are.

killramos
08-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Guys I figured it out. OP is 12 :rofl:

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Guys I figured it out. OP is 12 :rofl:

Congratulations, you're one of the smarter tools in this shed. You get a cucumber to sit on lol

killramos
08-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Life is always more fun with prizes

Stuart
08-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Hahaha do it. Like a bitch that you seem you are.

Do you think any of us care what you think? :zzz:

jabjab
08-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Life is always more fun with prizes

Spoken like a true fag! Glad you aren't afraid

A790
08-06-2019, 04:59 PM
LOL Read most of this thread thinking that I can find a half-dozen intersections/situations where crossing over two lanes is a necessity. Was totally going to chime in and defend OP.

But then the OP went full-on fucktard. The fuck OP? Grow up a bit.

jabjab
08-06-2019, 05:00 PM

No but maybe the RCMP do. You should go cry to them

killramos
08-06-2019, 05:00 PM

I think insinuating OP can think is giving him too much credit.

Buster
08-06-2019, 05:57 PM
this thread meant from generic to pretty good in no time!

Also: I'm totally shocked that the OP was involved in a road rage incident. Shocked.

killramos
08-06-2019, 06:00 PM
this thread meant from generic to pretty good in no time!

Also: I'm totally shocked that the OP was involved in a road rage incident. Shocked.

Agreed. It’s ironically a real return to form for Beyond.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-06-2019, 06:06 PM

OP throwing a couple jabs

rage2
08-06-2019, 06:16 PM
*wannabe

ExtraSlow
08-06-2019, 06:18 PM
OP throwing a couple jabs

Nice.

Disoblige
08-06-2019, 06:24 PM
Typical reactions when you don't get the responses you're looking for. Some people ghost, some people are super defensive, and on the ultra rare occasion, some realize one's faults and has humility.

OP, you take things too personally. Take a chill pill and relax. These are people's opinions and take it for what it is. You came in here looking for feedback and you got it. It is what it is.

Tik-Tok
08-06-2019, 07:40 PM
OP, you take things too personally. Take a chill pill and relax. These are people's opinions and take it for what it is. You came in here looking for feedback and you got it. It is what it is.

Shut up fag. -OP

dj_rice
08-06-2019, 07:56 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: at how OP is now

Toilet_X
08-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Yeah be a mature adult OP. What is WRONG with people?

jabjab
08-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Shut up fag. -OP

Shut up fag ��

mr2mike
08-06-2019, 09:38 PM
https://youtu.be/ESN2S5Swi_w

speedog
08-06-2019, 10:04 PM
You waved sorry.. why?

Aah, the wave. The wave makes up for everything. Lane change without a signal or a shoulder check and almost hit someone, it's all okay because the wave.

tonytiger55
08-06-2019, 11:33 PM

jabjab
08-07-2019, 07:26 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: at how OP is now

You must feel real empowered behind whatever screen you're in front of but I do feel sorry for you. I'd love to see how you act in person "dj rice" :)

It's funny how alot of you nerds act like you never went over a speed limit or lost your temper.

schurchill39
08-07-2019, 07:39 AM
It's funny how alot of you nerds act like you never went over a speed limit or lost your temper.

See the difference is that most of us don't act like its never happened, we just accept responsibility for our actions and acknowledge that we were in the wrong (or were an equal party in the incident) instead of playing the victim and blaming everyone else while ignoring our own faults.

Take a lesson in humility, son.

bjstare
08-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Yeah be a mature adult OP. What is WRONG with people?

:rofl:

Thanks for the thread jabjab. Keep up the good work.

jabjab
08-07-2019, 07:57 AM
See the difference is that most of us don't act like its never happened, we just accept responsibility for our actions and acknowledge that we were in the wrong (or were an equal party in the incident) instead of playing the victim and blaming everyone else while ignoring our own faults.

Take a lesson in humility, son.

Well "son"....if you read my previous posts I indicated that I should not have given the finger back and admit I had something to do with it. This definelty could have been avoided if I never fingered him back but I lost my temper. Some of you are asking why did I wave if I didn't do anything...same concept of when people say sorry as a habit when walking through a door way or something. It was used to calm the situation as he seemed agitated that traffic had slowed down in front of me. If he wasn't fixated on my car he would have noticed that people were braking ahead.

A790
08-07-2019, 08:06 AM
You must feel real empowered behind whatever screen you're in front of but I do feel sorry for you. I'd love to see how you act in person "dj rice" :)

ETHUG ALTERT!

Also, you're just as fucking nerdy as we are you putz.

dj_rice
08-07-2019, 08:22 AM

:rofl::rofl::rofl: now he wants to fight people hahahahah. Wow. Are you gonna wave sorry and finger me after 1 punch?

SJW
08-07-2019, 08:29 AM

Actually I'm a shot caller with 20 inch blades on the Impala.

colinxx235
08-07-2019, 08:35 AM

Nah...just most of us wouldn't cut over to the left lane in order to shoot up a few cars and cut across two lanes of traffic to hit an exit, fail at doing so, then be stupid enough to come onto the interwebz to cry about it. Get a faster car or be smarter, both appear to be a challenge. So maybe get someone to draw a map route for you in the future :dunno:

jabjab
08-07-2019, 08:38 AM
:rofl::rofl::rofl: now he wants to fight people hahahahah. Wow. Are you gonna wave sorry and finger me after 1 punch?

who said anything about fighting? jeez, talk about reading between the lines...you must be semi retarded or something. Living in Edmonton has screwed with your brain.

schurchill39
08-07-2019, 08:43 AM
We must be getting punk'd. This has gotten ridiculous :facepalm:

Misterman
08-07-2019, 08:44 AM
No but maybe the RCMP do. You should go cry to them

Wasn't this whole thread started for you to determine if YOU should go cry to the RCMP? Which you did despite everyone saying don't bother.

Toilet_X
08-07-2019, 09:12 AM
I know im gonna get in doodoo for this but he is right about the admin nuthuggery. *bends over* im ready. Other than that, jab is pretty retarded, and thats coming from me.

bjstare
08-07-2019, 11:14 AM
We must be getting punk'd. This has gotten ridiculous :facepalm:

I think he's just trying to get banned now, looking at other threads. He even sucks at that though.