PDA

View Full Version : LF: Remote Start Installer for 2017+ BMW

spike98
10-09-2019, 12:24 PM
I am looking for someone that has access to Eurostart modules for remote start installation on a 2017 and up BMW. Currently it seems like Visions is the only authorized dealer for the Eurostart module but every Visions i have spoke with has no idea what they even are or what they do. Its the only plug and play solution for the 2017 above BMW. This is a lease and i want plug and play. No generic compustar nonsense that will require splicing ect.

Does anyone know of any other retailers or perhaps knows an installer with a Visions that will know what they are doing and have used the product?

Also, this isn't a remote start debate either so please refrain.

Cheers!

HiSpec
10-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Doesn't BMW Connected have remote start?

spike98
10-09-2019, 03:10 PM
Doesn't BMW Connected have remote start?

Not currently with the F3X series vehicles. Its added in the newer G20 models.

lee88
10-09-2019, 04:33 PM
http://autotechps.com/index.html

GTR_Auto
10-09-2019, 08:48 PM
Mobile solutions maybe?

or talk to Derek at visions in Red Deer. He knows his stuff

silvercivicsir
10-10-2019, 10:03 AM
Interesting.. Eurostart is made in Canada, and their head office is in Edmonton.. I wonder if they also make the Titan / Ultra Start / Solace brand of starters.. Too bad you still need an RF kit, lose a key and are paying $1G (retail) for the module.

T-Dubbs
10-10-2019, 11:45 AM
i was quoted $1300 for my 2012 328 for a remote starter locally

spike98
10-10-2019, 11:57 AM
Interesting.. Eurostart is made in Canada, and their head office is in Edmonton.. I wonder if they also make the Titan / Ultra Start / Solace brand of starters.. Too bad you still need an RF kit, lose a key and are paying $1G (retail) for the module.

You would think that idatalink would write some software for their module since they support up and including 2016 on most models. It would be a huge chunk of market share for them. Shit they support Audi, and Audi has been known to fight with remote starts. It looks like Titan ect only support FCA, VAG and Toyota vehicles but i didn't look that deep into them. Currently Eurostart has the market by the short and curlies which speaks to the $1k price tag of the module.

i was quoted $1300 for my 2012 328 for a remote starter locally

Where at? Id like to check because that would likely be with a generic compustar stater that they have to splice in. Cheaper yes, but also you can't remove the evidence of it being installed.