PDA

View Full Version : Pennzoil Rebate and CT early black friday

Ferio_vti
11-26-2019, 10:19 PM
Anyone buy oil at Canadian Tire last weekend (early Black Friday)?
Decent price, but I can't find the mailing address for the rebate on their site:
https://www.pennzoil.com/en_ca/promotions/do-it-yourself-oil-change/promotion-9a.html#iframe=L0RJWS9uYXRpb25hbDE5L2luZGV4LmNmbQ

Don't know if it makes any difference, but at the last part confirmation, the print screen button don't seem to work. instead I just Ctrl+p the screen instead.
But I still don't see the mailing address anywhere. Can't tell if I'm incompetent or can't read... :dunno: Anyone have trouble with this online rebate form?

dj_rice
11-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Yeap, I buy the Pennzoil Platinum Ultra every time its on sale at CT and then send in the rebate. Last year it was $32/5L jug, and sending in rebate makes it $22.

This year is the cheapest I've seen. $27.89 or you can buy the reg Platinum for $22, and send in rebate. $17 or 12 for a 5L jug of full synthetic is dirt cheap.

I've never done a physical mail out for the rebate. I've always done it online and uploaded my receipts. Max 4 per household so $40 back total.

This year, most locations were sold out of oil the first day of the sale. CT did not stock enough inventory this year for the sale, I ended up finding 2 jugs that someone had returned and ended up getting a raincheck for 2 more. This is in Edmonton, most locations out. Not sure if the same case in Calgary

Got 6 jugs in the garage and will get my rain check for 2 more.

mzdspd
11-27-2019, 12:02 PM
I orderer two jugs for pick up last night. Only one location still had inventory in Edmonton. Steal of a deal for the price. Also picked up a Fram Ultra filter for 30% off.