PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FS: Google Pixel 4 XL - White - with screen and camera protector

PAV
12-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Bought this directly from Google on Black Friday for my father (impulse buy). Put a glass screen protector and camera protector on it for him.
However he is ok keeping his old phone.

Selling at the price I paid with the Black Friday discount. I thought instead of returning it someone may want it if they missed the special pricing.

If it doesn't sell in the next couple days I will just be sending it back to Google as I'm still within the return window.

Have proof of purchase. Phone is unlocked. Asking $850.

roopi
12-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Bought this directly from Google on Black Friday for my father (impulse buy). Put a glass screen protector and camera protector on it for him.
However he is ok keeping his old phone.

Selling at the price I paid with the Black Friday discount. I thought instead of returning it someone may want it if they missed the special pricing.

If it doesn't sell in the next couple days I will just be sending it back to Google as I'm still within the return window.

Have proof of purchase. Phone is unlocked.

So what is the price you paid?

PAV
12-08-2019, 04:59 PM
So what is the price you paid?

Great question - would be nice for me to have mentioned that!

It was $250 off. $879 plus GST - So asking $920.

s dime
12-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Is this dual sim active capable?

PAV
12-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Is this dual sim active capable?

Yes - but I believe it is carrier dependant.

PAV
12-11-2019, 12:36 AM
Updated price - Realized I was getting a 4% store credit with the purchase (Google One member) that I wont get if I return it, so passing that 'savings' on to someone else. Now asking $880.