PDA

View Full Version : F&f2..

TwnTrbo
10-04-2002, 01:47 PM
Ok the Fast and the Furious 2 is coming.... Any good sites with the cars, descriptions etc???....
Thanks...

Blue Devil
10-04-2002, 01:58 PM
the SuperStreet magazine website has a video (aprox 2 mins) which shows the producer selecting cars from the many cars that came to one of the tryouts -the producer talks about wanting IS300's and more S2000's

finboy
10-04-2002, 02:36 PM
there are the opel speedsters which the bastards will probably rice out :banghead:

in sprt cmpct they showed an nsx, the same supra, and a couple other cars.

and it looks like ja fool is going to be in this one too :rolleyes:

nismodrifter
10-04-2002, 04:52 PM
actually I think Ja rule is not in this one

I think Ludacris is going to be in this movie

aboveandbeyond
10-04-2002, 04:55 PM
this is a gay thread please delete....lol..jk:nut:

ninspeed
10-04-2002, 06:12 PM
As far as I've heard both rappers will be in this sequel. Sport compact has a run down on the plot (or lack there of) and some of the cars that will be in the movie

Mel

infamous
10-04-2002, 06:32 PM
aight...well out of scc of november 2002, i got this:

What you see here are clandestine spy hotos from an anonymous source of the primaroy cars going together at Circlescan 4D, a shop in El Segundo, California for the sequel to last summer's hit street racing movie, "The Fast and The Furious." According to sources, this shop will construct about 77 cars for "The Fast and The Furious II," including four Honda S2000's, five Acura NSX's, four examples of the orange Toyota Supra seen in the first film, six or seven clones of the red Mazda RX7 from the first film, some Chevy C5 Corvettes, a few BMW 3-Series Coupes and,most surprisingly, a fleet of Opel Speedsters which aren't exported to the US and not legal for operation here.

Gone from the movie is Vin Diesel. Another rapper who is going to appear in this movie, along with Ja Rule from the first, is Tyrese, who is going to be assigned the role of Walker's partner.

i am too lazy to type out the rest of it, hopefully this helps :thumbsup:

infamous
10-04-2002, 06:33 PM
oh yeah, a good site to check out is www.moviecarz.com

finboy
10-04-2002, 08:47 PM
the vette??????????

NOOOO!!!!!!!! its gonna have a fart can and an aluminium wing, son of a biotch!!!!!!

ConVict
10-05-2002, 12:23 AM
AS long as the movie as some racing in it, it will be worth the 10 bux !
Im glad they want to choice some domestics, and some Euros to get in on some of this pure american rice....

I am a teenaged boy , All I want to see is cars go vroom, the odd nipple, and a Gary Coleman cameo!
thats it, my 10 bux is well worth it!

bosa
10-05-2002, 11:32 PM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3237&highlight=The+fast+and+the+furious

Theres already a post with info

Hakkola
10-05-2002, 11:52 PM
LOL, Tyrese is a rapper now??? This movie is going to be interesting...