PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with newer Volvo SUV - Dealer Recommendation?

Skrilla
12-23-2019, 01:40 PM
My wife's CRV is coming up on 3 years and I am starting to look for something else. I came across Volvo's and really like the new X60 T6 R-Design. Haven't seen it in person, but the interior pics it looks amazing inside, love the exterior looks, but I have never owned one, or know anyone who has a newer one. Currently between the Volvo, Cadillac XT5, and Audi Q5 . I would like to get something a little different this time, seems you see the CRV on every street corner. Not too many new Volvo's around Medicine Hat. Also can anyone recommend a dealer I can contact?

TIA :clap:

ExtraSlow
12-23-2019, 01:47 PM
Consider the T8 hybrid. 177 more torques, which is awesome.

370Z
12-23-2019, 02:11 PM
What's the towing capacity on those things??? :)

benz_890
12-23-2019, 02:17 PM
What's the towing capacity on those things??? :)

2999 pounds bro

Skrilla
12-23-2019, 02:21 PM
what's the towing capacity on those things??? :)

2,400kg

ExtraSlow
12-23-2019, 02:53 PM
Zero, if you buy the right one.

Skrilla
12-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Doesn't look like Edmonton Volvo or Valentine have much for good reviews, although most were older. Havent looked at the hybrid but I will check it out online. Must have for me is the Air ride, and R-design interior. The more I look at them, I think I will be going that way, even though having no local Volvo for servicing may become a hassle, I just love the looks. Unless they ride like shit I cant see being turned off.

Team_Mclaren
12-23-2019, 10:27 PM
I dont have a Volvo SUV but i did get a 2018 V90 R-Design this summer (CPO). It was a difficult vehicle to find so i bought it (We were fairly specific on what we want) from Jim Pattison Volvo Surrey in BC. I did initially test drove a V90CC at Valentine but they weren't much of help. Almost seen disinterested as i was looking for a non-CC and they didnt have one. I have been there for service once and it was excellent. Got my system update and a small par replaced under warranty, Otherwise I cant comment much on Valentine.

The new interior on the VOLVO is awesome. It rides very well too. V90 doesnt have the air ride but i actually preferred without it.

https://i.imgur.com/BgRKWK3.jpg

Skrilla
12-25-2019, 08:07 PM
I dont have a Volvo SUV but i did get a 2018 V90 R-Design this summer (CPO). It was a difficult vehicle to find so i bought it (We were fairly specific on what we want) from Jim Pattison Volvo Surrey in BC. I did initially test drove a V90CC at Valentine but they weren't much of help. Almost seen disinterested as i was looking for a non-CC and they didnt have one. I have been there for service once and it was excellent. Got my system update and a small par replaced under warranty, Otherwise I cant comment much on Valentine.

The new interior on the VOLVO is awesome. It rides very well too. V90 doesnt have the air ride but i actually preferred without it.

https://i.imgur.com/BgRKWK3.jpg

That is awesome! I’d love a wagon but my wife prefers the SUV. Maybe I can convince haha, thanks for the info!