PDA

View Full Version : How Fast can you get a named Jersey made?

killramos
12-29-2019, 01:44 PM
I figure this is a long shot, and worst case I can buy it blank and get it named later but...

Anyone know if there is any realistic way/place to get a proper named Jersey done up by the 31st? My wife's cousin got called up to play for the Blackhawks for the NYE game and I wanted to surprise her with tickets and a Jersey for him. He's obviously not going to be an off the shelf name.

Timing seems too tight but I have never had a custom jersey made before.

TIA

ExtraSlow
12-29-2019, 01:46 PM
Call Jersey City, they can do a lot of this shit in-house at some locations. Super helpful people too.

ThePenIsMightier
12-29-2019, 02:40 PM
"a jersey for him"?
You mean you want to get his mom a Chicago jersey made with his name on it using a pro name bar, correct?

I second Jersey City. Truly pro name bar may be pushing it but they can almost certainly do a decent job of a custom replica instantly.
Too bad it's not Philly - you could give a toddler a Jiffy Marker and end up with their "pro" name bar. My God, WtF are those about!??

killramos
12-29-2019, 03:29 PM
I want to get my wife a jersey with her cousins name and number on it. Didn’t think that was confusing lol.

ThePenIsMightier
12-29-2019, 04:07 PM
I want to get my wife a jersey with her cousins name and number on it. Didn’t think that was confusing lol.

Yeah, I figured that's what you meant. I'm not sure where I picked up the mom part.
That'd be a nice surprise gift.
What has Jersey City said?

killramos
12-29-2019, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I figured that's what you meant. I'm not sure where I picked up the mom part.
That'd be a nice surprise gift.
What has Jersey City said?

Haven’t had a chance to call in yet. Trying to keep it on the DL.

brucebanner
12-29-2019, 04:38 PM
Haven’t had a chance to call in yet. Trying to keep it on the DL.

Just phoned the Jersey City in Chinook, 3 week turnaround time. They suggested Great Plains Cresting, they're closed today so you'll have to call tomorrow.

killramos

killramos
12-29-2019, 04:41 PM
Just phoned the Jersey City in Chinook, 3 week turnaround time. They suggested Great Plains Cresting, they're closed today so you'll have to call tomorrow.

killramos

Thanks man!

Just got off with phone with a few places and they are all 3-4 week turnaround as you mentioned since they ship them out.

That being said, looks like Chicago jerseys are on sale right now at pro hockey life so I might dash out and get an unnamed one and get it named and numbered after the game.

ExtraSlow
12-29-2019, 04:44 PM

killramos

Could you place the order and pay for it for him as well. He's trying to keep this on the DL.

brucebanner
12-29-2019, 04:48 PM
Could you place the order and pay for it for him as well. He's trying to keep this on the DL.
I had slight moment of being generous during this holiday season.

I'll go back to my mostly quiet creeping in the background nature here on beyond. :burnout:

ExtraSlow
12-29-2019, 04:58 PM
I had slight moment of being generous during this holiday season.

I'll go back to my mostly quiet creeping in the background nature here on beyond. :burnout:

It's all good bro, I'm impressed with your good natured assistance, reps sent!

brucebanner
12-29-2019, 05:05 PM
It's all good bro, I'm impressed with your good natured assistance, reps sent!

Thanks bro :love:

Okay, I'm done now. :D

killramos
12-29-2019, 05:21 PM
Lol just picking one up unnamed. Thanks guys.

?????
12-29-2019, 05:49 PM
Thanks man!

Just got off with phone with a few places and they are all 3-4 week turnaround as you mentioned since they ship them out.

That being said, looks like Chicago jerseys are on sale right now at pro hockey life so I might dash out and get an unnamed one and get it named and numbered after the game.

Try Great Plains in the morning. https://www.greatplainscresting.com/
This is where the Flames, Pro Hockey, Sport Check, all ship their jerseys to get done.

We had one done in 3 days before Xmas. Maybe you can pay more for a one day turnaround.

Edit: nevermind, says their closed till the 2nd.

BerserkerCatSplat
12-29-2019, 07:27 PM
Try Josh at NorthStar

https://www.northstarjerseys.com/