Vehicle Details
Year : 2013
Make and Model : Jaguar XFRS
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 70500
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : This is an extremely rare car, with only 200 produced worldwide and only 15 sold in Canada. Jaguar only produced the XFRS for 3 years and they were designed to be a direct competitor with BMW’s M3, M5 & M6 sedans, Mercedes-Benz’s E63 and Audi’s RS7. Although, there are 10 times as many of those cars on the road so owning an XFRS is exceptionally special. The XFRS has remained an industry secret with very few people other than enthusiasts knowing of its existence. This was part of the appeal to me as I really enjoy the sleeper supercar status, especially in black. The XFRS will certainly be a future collectible.

The XFRS’s motor puts out 550HP with 680NM of torque, which is enough to get it off the line to 100KMPH in 4.6 seconds coupled with its 8 speed ZF transmission and it will continue to scream up to 300KMPH while seating 4 rather comfortably. This specific XFRS has the carbon interior package, and both front and rear carbon diffusers are in perfect condition. The entire Front end and side skirts have been fully wrapped in 3M. It has been serviced at the Jaguar dealership since new, all service is up to date and I have all the documentation. I just had the rear brakes replaced with OEM Parts. The car currently has near-new Pirelli Sottozero Winter Tires for that rare occasion that I take it for a nice drive in the winter sun. I also have Pirelli P-Zero tires for the Summer months. Vehicle also comes with rubber mats. It handles exceptionally well in the snow for a powerful rear-wheel drive vehicle.

Everything about interacting with this vehicle is phenomenal. The controls are very well thought out and everything is conveniently located. The touchscreen infotainment screen is fluid and easy to use. It is equipped with every possible option from factory and the sticker price was $110k in 2013. It has heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, Navigation, Sunroof and all the other luxury creature comforts you would expect from a Top-Spec Jaguar. It has multiple driving modes including Sport when you can utilize the Paddle shifters and 4 different settings for traction control including “Race” mode.

It looks stunning, drives people’s curiosity, has enough space for 4 and a brilliant 5.0 liter Supercharged engine whose Roar makes you forget everything you’ve just read!8881088811888128881388814
Extras :
Asking Price : 55000

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 5874331610

Pictures :