PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get a Honda side mirror?

Mitsu3000gt
01-13-2020, 11:32 AM
My GF hit something with her passenger side view mirror and we need a new one (2015 Fit LX). I have never had to source something like this before so I don't really know anything other than that I assume the dealership is the worst possible place to go.

I searched and it seems like people like Rock Auto - is that my best bet?

Is this what I want? It says "paint to match" but I don't know if that means if it comes painted or if they just give you some paint to DIY. I don't see where it lets me pick the color so I'm guessing I don't understand.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/honda,2015,fit,1.5l+l4+dohc,3309725,body,outside+mirror+&+glass+assembly,1304

TIA

firebane
01-13-2020, 11:34 AM
My GF hit something with her passenger side view mirror and we need a new one (2015 Fit LX). I have never had to source something like this before so I don't really know anything other than that I assume the dealership is the worst possible place to go.

I searched and it seems like people like Rock Auto - is that my best bet?

Is this what I want? It says "paint to match" but I don't know if that means if it comes painted or if they just give you some paint to DIY. I don't see where it lets me pick the color so I'm guessing I don't understand.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/honda,2015,fit,1.5l+l4+dohc,3309725,body,outside+mirror+&+glass+assembly,1304

TIA

It means you need to paint if you want to match :\

benz_890
01-13-2020, 11:37 AM
Try car-part.com, it searches all over north america. you may get lucky and find same color one

Mitsu3000gt
01-13-2020, 11:38 AM
It means you need to paint if you want to match :\

Ah shit haha, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Try car-part.com, it searches all over north america. you may get lucky and find same color one

Thanks - that looks pretty good actually, assuming I am using it right.

dj_rice
01-13-2020, 12:00 PM
Ah shit haha, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks - that looks pretty good actually, assuming I am using it right.

If your searching correctly, you should get this screen with options

Misterman
01-14-2020, 08:02 AM
For shit like this that need to be color matched, I always use car-part.com as well. Even if the wrecker with your part is in another Province, they will generally still ship it for you.