PDA

View Full Version : Watch It! Closed?

cidley69
01-31-2020, 09:01 PM
Anyone know what's happening with this website?

This online store has been around for years, then suddenly gone.

I actually care, bc wife bought me a watch for xmas from there, and I want to exchange it.

Think it will be back?

rage2
01-31-2020, 09:44 PM
The mall store closed a couple of months ago. That’s where I got watches for the kids. Online store closed after Xmas. Everything was clearly marked final sale with huge discounts. It wasn’t sudden. Was plastered all over the website.

JRSC00LUDE
02-01-2020, 07:13 PM
A friend of mine managed the one here, it's gone for good.

Xtrema
02-03-2020, 11:23 AM
I thought they said they will return as online only on the Shopify platform. Unless that's just a lie to creditors?

rage2
02-03-2020, 11:45 AM
I thought they said they will return as online only on the Shopify platform. Unless that's just a lie to creditors?
Not sure but website clearly said final sale. Site's gone now but found this:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/watch-watchit-40-off-stores-closing-2337540/

All purchases from Dec 2 2019 onward are final sale

We are delighted that you are able to receive an extra discount on your final purchase with us. As we are winding down and our last day of business is December 29th, all SALES ARE FINAL

They were clearing stuff out at 80% off. No lego watches on the cheap tho. :(

shakalaka
02-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Not surprised they are closed. They has fashion brands at best at ridiculous prices that could be purchased online for half (if not lower) as much. There are stores in the States that I am forgetting the name of but they are always have a fire sale on watches like Burberry, Armani, MK etc. They are always dirt cheap. I feel like I saw that (or similar store) in Crossiron as well a long time ago but not sure.

JRSC00LUDE
02-03-2020, 01:02 PM
They had a nice Bulova and Tissot collection, the rest wasn't interesting.

Xtrema
02-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Not surprised they are closed. They has fashion brands at best at ridiculous prices that could be purchased online for half (if not lower) as much. There are stores in the States that I am forgetting the name of but they are always have a fire sale on watches like Burberry, Armani, MK etc. They are always dirt cheap. I feel like I saw that (or similar store) in Crossiron as well a long time ago but not sure.

I think it's Watch Station. It still there after Christmas if I recall correctly.

EDIT: May be the old Watch It entity has no relation with the new one? On their website now:

New Year, New US! We will be back in 2020. Sign up for our Newsletter to find out more.